Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    CAGE wrote:
    Dont know sorry you will be able to tell me :-)
    You are dark

2. Post
    Looking for:

Spritzee (quiet, ideally)
    Dratini (adamant)
    Honeedge (any)
    Mawlie (careful)

3. Post
    If anyone could get their hands on a 6IV ditto I'd love to borrow it for a while

4. Post
    Anyone got a Regenerator Tangela/Tangrowth they can trade me? I have HA froakies, chimchars and loads of other stuff to trade.

5. Post
    Lennysaurus wrote:
    Anyone got a Regenerator Tangela/Tangrowth they can trade me? I have HA froakies, chimchars and loads of other stuff to trade.

I might have other stuff if your keen to do a trade?

6. Post
    I got one now but if I have stuff you want just start a trade with me. IGN: Lenny / FC: 3368 2262 5903

7. Post
    Lurkin reddit all day for a ditto :'(

8. Post
    JC wrote:
    Lurkin reddit all day for a ditto :'(
    I can give you one if you want

9. Post
    CAGE wrote:
    I can give you one if you want
    I was after a friend safari one so I can breed a 6IV, unless that's what you have

Holy ****, Lenny has beaten the E4 68 times

10. Post
    You can't breed Dittos, so you would have to catch one. And the chances of getting a 6IV ditto are something like one in five million. Most of the 6IV dittos floating around are either hacked, RNGed, or cloned.

Lol yeah I used the elite 4 to level up all the pokemon I had IV bred and EV trained till I found out the Le Wow was faster.

11. Post
    Le Wow is such a moneyspinner

12. Post
    Yeah Le Wow is damn good.

I think I have a problem, 844 trades made (90% of them Wonder Trades). My major frustration at the moment is that there is no way to jump on the GTS and go "I have one of [These], what do people have to trade for one" seems like it'd be an obvious option, but, Nintendo.

Also, JC, you have a Ghost safari with Phantump and Lampent.

I'm still on the look out for more friend codes, feel free to add me: 4399 0420 3207 Water Type: Bibarel, Gyrados, Polywhirl (whoop-de-****)

13. Post
    Looking for hidden ability talonflame (adamant)

14. Post
    Shikari wrote:
    Looking for hidden ability talonflame (adamant)
    Heya man. Just got back from out of town and saw this. If you don't have it yet, I can make one for you later tonight.

15. Post
    Anyone got any huge bower bunnelby or diggersby they can trade me? I have tons of stuff for trade just let me know what youre looking for.

16. Post
    Looking for an adamant guts Hariyama

17. Post
    Also looking for a Telepathy Kirlia (relaxed, ideally) - sussed now
    Last edited by JC; 8th June 2014 at 1:37 pm.

18. Post
    Anyone got a dawn stone I can have? plzzz

19. Post
    Does anyone have the cards for the event pokemon from BW or BW2? Especially Mew and Victini? I lost my game awhile ago and I'm thinking of getting another one if I can get the event pokemon back

20. Post
    I put it up to trade and nothing happen so I closed out

just doing some rng at the moment, you need it right now?

/take it to pm

21. Post
    After Japanese Movie Diancie.. Anyone got one?

22. Post
    Hey guys im looking for porygon 2, spritzee evolution

23. Post
    Anyone have a Timid Synchronize Pokemon they don't need?

Edit: I hatched around 50 Ralts to get a timid synchronizer so if anyone needs pretty much any nature synchronizer to help with getting legendaries with good natures let me know as I should have one.
    Last edited by Dang3rMous3; 26th July 2016 at 7:44 pm.