1. Post
    sonsee wrote:
    what's in his ass?
    lol

2. Post
    sonsee why make it gay buddy? sigh.... 0_o

3. Post
    Just quick question,

I've noticed that obvious hackers start "playing shit" as in not playing in a way they usually would when there's a player whos spectating, because they're scared that they're being demo'd. In that case, would it be smart to have a BOT or a 'Ghost Player' sitting in spectate throughout random times of the day, so as to stop hacker dominating players every round.

I bring it up because everytime I go to record a demo on a blatant hacker, they either face a wall, or run out with a knife and die so as not to get caught.

Just an idea for the admins, to save everyone time and effort.

4. Post
    memphis28109 wrote:
    sonsee why make it gay buddy? sigh.... 0_o
    It's hot, not gay?

5. Post
    I believe once voting is back it will stop our hacker problem

6. Post
    DarK-ForcE wrote:
    I believe once voting is back it will stop our hacker problem
    doubt that.

There's one hacker that comes on and goes through the server list of names and keeps shuffling through them, so noone knows what his username or Steam I.D is so they can't demo him or Voteban him...

7. Post
    CatchAsCatchCan wrote:
    doubt that.

There's one hacker that comes on and goes through the server list of names and keeps shuffling through them, so noone knows what his username or Steam I.D is so they can't demo him or Voteban him...
    That hacker was on last night. Dude had a name change hack with others which made it nearly impossible to voteban

8. Post
    Be nice to get a warming in Steam Friends when someone like this hacker joins.
    Name may change, but watching remotely their IP never does.

9. Post
    I was on last night and banned a guy doing that name change thing, just ban using his # not his name.

10. Post
    Tom got it locked down!

11. Post
    Thanks for the consideration guys you long time.

12. Post
    catchascatchcan your so positive!

13. Post
    Dont know were to put this its just a pain in the ass tried to contact admins but no luck!!!

2 of them being asshats was upto 5 at one stage! sigh 0_o

14. Post
    Hi people

hows everyone feeling???? positive?

15. Post
    memphis28109 wrote:
    Hi people

16. Post
    O K i see your feeling good

17. Post
    memphis28109 wrote:
    Hi people

you memph.

18. Post
    hmm still going good

19. Post
    MORE HACKERS ON NOW CANT GET A ADMIN

20. Post
    Hey i was on the server and a bunch of ***gots were being ***gots so i called them on it, (naturally).

Now I'm banned as of 5 mins ago, what do I do from here, I like calling people out for being ***gots but also don't like getting banned.

21. Post
    Try looking at GP Bans and see how long your ban is.

22. Post
    BattleCrap wrote:
    Hey i was on the server and a bunch of ***gots were being ***gots so i called them on it, (naturally).

Now I'm banned as of 5 mins ago, what do I do from here, I like calling people out for being ***gots but also don't like getting banned.
    Lol how about not abusing other players. Calling people "***gots" is abuse. The 1 day ban is sufficient.

23. Post
    BattleCrap wrote:

bl, that happens but you gotter ignore those ***gots.

24. Post
    memphis28109 wrote:
    how about reset rank???????????
    good idea, if any admin reads this resetting the stats wouldnt be a too bad idea.

25. Post
    Hey guys,
    Has anyone noticed the high ping our Australian visitors have been getting the past few days on GP Assault server?
    Is this due to the server routing traffic?