Enable public FF vote

18 people have voted on this poll. You may not vote on this poll

Yes
8 44.44%
No
10 55.56%
  1. Post

css Gameplanet NZ -- New Zealand -- CS Source [Assault]

Should there be a public vote for enabling Friendly Fire?

2. Post
    I've experienced playing on an assault server, with ff enabled. Not only did it annoy alot of users with the accidental friendly fire, but it also resulted in the abuse of the "Votekick System".

(Friendly fire should only be enabled for wars, even though i still manage to hit my own team mates. Lol!!) =)

3. Post
    i reckon off, people like myself just grief the players otherwise

4. Post
    I like it, but then again you`ll get **** tards just spamming you with nades or shooting you.. there should be a tk over time/kick ?;o

hi guys~

5. Post
    Please dont put FF on, it will ruin the assault map, since the map is mostly in a close combat situation, with FF on will create a lot of inconvience.
    Such as.. what if CT trying to rush BBD? You'll have more CT TK than Ts Killing CT, and with no offence, noobs tend to spray when they got flashed..
    triple TK when got flashed? I can see that happen
    But if, if there is a huge public demand on having FF on, maybe you can look into having a auto kick system which will kick people for intentional TK, or in some other servers which I played
    they have auto kill when people trying to shoot each other in spawn, and 3 TK in a short time will result in a temp-ban maybe about a day.

6. Post
    Yip +1 for NO to FF it just makes things messy

7. Post
    messy lol

8. Post
    well it kinda does!

9. Post
    FLANK EM AND **** EM.

10. Post
    Is anyone else finding heaps of asshat's? eg teamflashers, glitchers

11. Post
    Why can't we voteban people anymore?

12. Post
    +1 for voteban/kick PLEASE

13. Post
    There's been countless people over the last week or so botting their way through the servers with no way to voteban them. I know admins have lives and all, but it sucks having to either get owned for lots of rounds or sit on spec, and I'd rather the server Voteban the bastards then have to chase after an admin that's online.

14. Post
    Voting on the CSS servers will be back very soon. Had to fix some other bugs first.

15. Post
    chur !!!!

16. Post
    Cheers mateeeey!

17. Post
    Voting will be enabled at the next OB engine update. Servers are abit busy to take down for plugin updates.

18. Post
    so NO ff but voteban/kick?

19. Post
    NO Friendlyfire

20. Post
    cool beans

21. Post
    how about reset rank???????????

22. Post
    memphis28109 wrote:
    how about reset rank???????????
    no

23. Post
    may i ass why? just kinda weeing into the wind with jse at 32,xxx points and others at 20K+

24. Post
    memphis28109 wrote:
    may i ass
    lol'd

Thats because he plays every day to get those points. No joke.

25. Post
    what's in his ass?