Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3460

1. Post
    It kind of annoys me how the beginning of most matches now are the two fighters just circling each other throwing feints and jabs but not really doing much...

Also fighters will throw a combo of up to maybe three shots and then visibly "reset" dis-engage and start over again.

I understand the reasons but as the fighters get more "technical" you lose a lot of the spectacle and lets be honest no one really gets excited to see a "points" fight...

2. Post
    Tons of fans enjoy the technical aspect of fighting, it's just not as endearing to the casual fan.

That's why people like Clay Guida are revered and Demian Maia reviled.

3. Post
    So happy Fitch would retire a champ...

Dillashaw to beat Gabrant...

4. Post
    Speaking Demian Maia. With Woodley vs Thompson 2 locked up - what is he going to do?

Also Robbie Lawler has left ATT

5. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    Speaking Demian Maia. With Woodley vs Thompson 2 locked up - what is he going to do?

Also Robbie Lawler has left ATT
    Think Lawler's career could be over - those brutal championship fights change fighters.

Maia vs Kim II would be nice - winner for the next shot, although much like Fitch, Maia get's screwed over due to his style, although his BJJ is second to none!

6. Post
    Poor BJ, at least he looked better physically and stylistically than he did in his last fight with Edgar, Yair was a tough welcome back scrap.

And man I'm a massive Lauzon fan, dude was so humble, clearly knew he didn't win and praised Held's performance, but those were some brutal elbows he dropped in the first.

7. Post
    BJ did not look threatening one bit! Never really rated BJ but wasn't following UFC in his prime where he was at his best (Fitch and Nick both destroyed him)...

Yair kicks are quite legit man. Rising up in the ranks.

8. Post
    Always liked Yair, give him a top tier opponent now like Cub Swanson

9. Post
    He drew with Fitch. You are maybe thinking of Rory?

He is revered in the jiujitsu world for what he accomplished and he had one of the best top game and back control in MMA.

10. Post
    umm wtf were those judges smoking before the fights ...

How many significant strikes would you say a takedown is worth? Can you compare it like that?