Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Lisa Lewis Lols...

I know we have some very talented artists on gp with photoshop so please enter the contest with any pics in this thread.

First prize is a hoon on Lisa. I know its not much, but it's better than nothing. Make sure to double bag though.

Attached Images

2. Post
    Second pic

Attached Images

3. Post
    Hot dog down a hallway

4. Post
    Third pic

Attached Images

5. Post
    LOL

6. Post
    Fourth pic

Attached Images

7. Post
    leave the poor woman be

8. Post
    And last but by no means least, the fifth pic in the GPOD Lisa Lewis photoshop contest

Attached Images

9. Post
    You can actually put more than one pic in a single post

10. Post

11. Post
    She degrades herself naturally so its hard to photoshop something thats going to make her look any worse.

12. Post
    stax wrote:
    You can actually put more than one pic in a single post
    Lisa told me to post them individually so it makes her thread count look like it has more interest than it really does. A bit like Drew had towards her.

13. Post

14. Post
    Is that a tattoo of a tuna above her snatch so you can see before you smell what your getting yourself into?

15. Post
    Choked on my ****ing drink at that pic, thanks Merovin, you bastard.

^Certainly looks like it,

16. Post
    Digital Citizen wrote:
    Third pic
    O_o

17. Post
    Am I missing something? Do you have a raging hard on for her or something that you insist on making thread after thread?

18. Post
    LOL. I salute you Merovin.

19. Post
    Dr. Spiral wrote:
    Am I missing something? Do you have a raging hard on for her or something that you insist on making thread after thread?
    Not at all, I just like jumping on a bandwagon much like every other mutha ****a on here.

20. Post
    this is the second thread you've made in a short period with no one else doing it, you can't attach wagon after wagon to your own bandwagon. O_o

21. Post
    Dr. Spiral wrote:
    this is the second thread you've made in a short period with no one else doing it, you can't attach wagon after wagon to your own bandwagon. O_o
    Sorry, I didn't know that you invented the international bandwagon rules. Please accept my apologies.

22. Post
    Digital Citizen wrote:
    Sorry, I didn't know that you invented the international bandwagon rules. Please accept my apologies.
    No problem

23. Post
    Digital Citizen wrote:
    Lisa told me to post them individually so it makes her thread count look like it has more interest than it really does. A bit like Drew had towards her.
    OK that makes absolutely no sense O_o

24. Post
    oBVIOUS

Attached Images

25. Post
    Digital Citizen wrote:
    Third pic
    O_o

She a little big in that pic

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last