Dota 2

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 7,401 to 7,418 of 7418

1. Post
    Yeah, you do have a point there bombjack.

And I don't play arcade games lol.

Most of the commends I received were from carrying games or supporting, most I would say is from support roles. I play pos 4/5 very well but get sick of playing the same role so I mix it up. I like the support role though, if I was playing in a team, I'd definitely take up that as a primary position.

2. Post
    ^ thats true about the support roles, i think 100% of my commends given out were to good support players

3. Post
    Guys, a couple posts have been reported and there is no need for name-calling and trolling each other. Can we be a bit friendlier please and remember you're all here because you enjoy DOTA2.

4. Post
    Shibse "average player" bombjack. Pretty sure you're well above that. But yeah playing with some of these 6k guys makes me ashamed of how bad I am. In saying that, after a good game you can also wonder what is so special about them.

5. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Guys, a couple posts have been reported and there is no need for name-calling and trolling each other. Can we be a bit friendlier please and remember you're all here because you enjoy DOTA2.
    My goodness, they are being a little bit sensitive.

6. Post
    I guess I'll classify myself as a shit c*nt either way since I'm in 3k tier and it's not even that great, yet alone 4K is even considered 'good'.

I guess 5k onward is when people can say you're really good.

7. Post
    nahh its all relative. ive been in several high 5k average games where the 6k+ player says stuff like "no wonder ur stuck at 5k etc etc"

im sure miracle will be looking down on 7k-8k players also, its never ending unless ur on top

8. Post
    bombjack wrote:
    nahh its all relative. ive been in several high 5k average games where the 6k+ player says stuff like "no wonder ur stuck at 5k etc etc"

im sure miracle will be looking down on 7k-8k players also, its never ending unless ur on top
    No need to fake being nice, you and I both know 3K is shit tier lol.

Whats your main MMR btw?

9. Post
    back when i played properly 5k was very good, mid 4k was good, mid 3k was average, and below 3.5 was just below average. anything under 3k was shit tier.

10. Post
    iNx wrote:
    No need to fake being nice, you and I both know 3K is shit tier lol.

Whats your main MMR btw?
    im sitting around 4.5k ish Q_Q

11. Post
    DatDan wrote:
    back when i played properly 5k was very good, mid 4k was good, mid 3k was average, and below 3.5 was just below average. anything under 3k was shit tier.
    Thats never been the case though a while ago,valve released data and the mmr average was 2.2k and on opendota where people have their profiles open 3k is the average ..

In a nutshell 7ks look down on 6ks, 6ks look down on 5ks and the cycle continues.

Anyways I've always hovered around 3-3.5k ish and offically punching out for good, I just no longer have fun playing dota anymore and too be fair despite the loyal fanbase driving the TI prizepool so high this game is dying. So I'm quitting to avoid DOTA putting more of a hole n my wallet.

MMR is just a number with how people can calibrate/get boosted/buy accounts I never trust MMR of anyone, oh and the 2-3 hero spammer making you 5k doesn't make you good either. But thats just my opinion and some points have been agreed on quite often

12. Post
    I'm loving the 2k bracket lol got a friend that has a super tanked mmr cause he plays like shit (even when hes trying) that i started queing with easy #inthebag and compendium wagering and all i need to do is play average most of the game till I need to play properly when wer losing lol (im almost 4.5)

13. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    MMR is just a number with how people can calibrate/get boosted/buy accounts I never trust MMR of anyone
    https://clips.twitch.tv/PlayfulDoubtfulGrassCeilingCat
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableA...opperBCWarrior

14. Post

15. Post
    I'm gonna leave this here

http://i.imgur.com/ryJGScN.png

16. Post
    The 1%.

17. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Get good scrub.
    babyRage x100

When do you want to 1v1?

18. Post
    So exciting!!!!! My passion!! My only love! DotA 2 is da best! A best regard from Vietnam!