Alpha available 5th March
Alpha + beta + full release versions available from $38 NZD
- Single-Player Campaign
- Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in an open-ended & story-driven campaign.
- Vehicles & Weapons
- Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation, shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.
- Customizable Soldier Load
- Choose your uniform, assemble your weapon kit, change your loadout, get loaded up.
- Physical simulation & improved animations
- Take advantage of PhysX™ supporting vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and a revamped animation system.
- Rich & authentic environment
- Explore an unsurpassed modern ground combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modeled from real-life geographic data.
- Multiplayer Gameplay
- Challenge both cooperative & competitive scenarios with full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
- Completely Extensible & Moddable
- Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched.
A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions…
OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or ATI Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 3000 with Shader Model 4 and 512 MB VRAM
RAM: 2 GB
HD 15 GB free space