1. Post

Copy BF3 from one computer to another

Pretty easy, this is how I did it.

1. Copy the game folder "Battlefield 3" from Origin <install path>\Origin Games\Battlefield 3
    2. On the machine that doesn't have BF3 installed start the download and pause it immediately (when it gets to 0.01%), this will give origin a chance to create the folder on your computer.
    3. Replace the "Battlefield 3" folder with the one you copied.
    4. Resume installation, if everything is right, it should jump to 99% and download a couple of things and you're done!

Feel free to post your own tips if you didn't do it this way.

2. Post
    I'm trying to install bf3 on a SSD but when I do origin keeps seeming to want to install bf3 in the old location the game in not the new one I told it to in origin settings.

3. Post
    1. Copy the game folder "Battlefield 3" from Origin <install path>\Origin Games\Battlefield 3
    2. After running Origin for the first time on the second pc, exit Origin completely.
    3. Copy Battlefield 3 folder to the \Origin Games folder.
    4. Open Origin, Battlefield 3 will say "Ready to install". Click it and install.

4. Post
    Sweet hopefully my new rig turns up this week,so ill give this ago.

5. Post
    Sorted.. again.

I had to go into the rego and change the install folder from there.

freakin Origin eh.

6. Post
    Not sure why this is even a thread. Pretty common sense to be able to do this?

7. Post
    Rungus wrote:

8. Post
    Rungus wrote:
    Apart from the "Origin being a retarded piece of shit" situation involved.