Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Peagles wrote:
    No but I just bought a copy from eBay for $20 USD, not bad! I looked locally but couldn't find a copy.
    Nice price! I'm to scared to buy off ebay for gba games, so many fakes

2. Post
    andrewpl wrote:
    Nice price! I'm to scared to buy off ebay for gba games, so many fakes
    You have to know what you're looking for, but it can be quite easy to avoid fakes. If you get stung you can always get your money back via Paypal anyway too.

3. Post
    Anyone interested in trading Mario Kart 7 or Mario 3d Land for New Super Mario bros 2? (I have MK7 & Mario 3d land)

4. Post
    Does anyone want two Club Nintendo AU codes? For Bravely Default and Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton.

5. Post
    Tony Cipriani wrote:
    Does anyone want two Club Nintendo AU codes? For Bravely Default and Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton.
    Super keen!

6. Post
    Haha I didn't expect such a quick response
    I'm heading off to work now but I'll find the cards and PM you tonight.

7. Post
    Procrastination pays off yet again!

Thanks so much!

8. Post
    Hi, what could I charge for a Nintendo 64, 1 controller, Mario Cart 64 and Ocarina of Time gold edition that I bought from a video store 15 years ago?

Would $30, $40 be reasonable?

9. Post
    arr wrote:
    Hi, what could I charge for a Nintendo 64, 1 controller, Mario Cart 64 and Ocarina of Time gold edition that I bought from a video store 15 years ago?

If you have the box ask this dude:
    http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/48...r-20k-To-Spend

10. Post
    I bought it second hand so no box, but the games have their original boxes and manuals.

11. Post
    Trying to start a collection too :P

12. Post
    arr wrote:

I'll buy it.

13. Post
    So I decided to do a quick inventory check of my Nintendo games. It seems that I now have more physical copies of Nintendo games than PC games. I think I have a problem.

Attached Images

14. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    So I decided to do a quick inventory check of my Nintendo games. It seems that I now have more physical copies of Nintendo games than PC games. I think I have a problem.
    nothing wrong with that

15. Post
    onizero wrote:
    nothing wrong with that
    Agree. Mine makes me look ridic in comparison lol.

16. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    you think you have a problem i have a problem dude i have over 150 ds/3ds games

there are rows of games behind these and one lot of games stacked up to the top that is behind the cds

and x3 cases that hold 6 games each and 1x that holds 16

this is not all my games i have about another 7 that i brought the other day i need to make room for

17. Post
    ^But why

18. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    ^But why
    because i love the nintendo ds and games are dirt cheap

also forgot to say just about all of the ds cases have gba games in them too

19. Post
    I should count my DS games. I have a big collection too but all decent titles, no shovel ware...

20. Post
    Peagles wrote:
    no shovel ware...
    This was more my point lol, idk why you'd collect everything for the sake of it, there's a lot of trash around the gold nuggets

21. Post
    arr wrote:

I'll buy it

22. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    This was more my point lol, idk why you'd collect everything for the sake of it, there's a lot of trash around the gold nuggets
    all the games i own i like some more then others and i do enjoy a lot of the shovel ware games