1. Post
    Xeanote wrote:
    oh... I take it not? but if I pay by paypal, they'll know my info anyway?...
    Cats in blue are coming for you.
    recovered B|ind-Reaper*'s wife's photos like a boss

2. Post
    Xeanote wrote:
    oh... I take it not? but if I pay by paypal, they'll know my info anyway?...
    There will always be a paper trial when you pay, thats just life.

Edit: They will go after the fat cat anyway. E.g: If my box(s) gets busted then they will go after me not the users in most cases.

3. Post
    I think its pretty stupid how we have to send all the data to Northern Europe then back to us, if only we could be like India, where one guy downloads everything and the whole town is connected to his LAN. Its a bit like buying one pair of shoes from Japan and a couple watch's from UK then getting them flown here. I guess its better than communist Russia though, where everything is the same. Wonder when the next Auckland LAN is...

4. Post
    The FBI have their best man on the case.

5. Post
    NeoNZ85 wrote:
    There will always be a paper trial when you pay, thats just life.

Edit: They will go after the fat cat anyway. E.g: If my box(s) gets busted then they will go after me not the users in most cases.
    OK, Thanks.

6. Post
    Re seedroots. Hover the mouse over the red bar in left hand corner. It shows you how much you have left.

7. Post
    volaxis wrote:
    if only we could be like India, where one guy downloads everything and the whole town is connected to his LAN.
    Yeah thats cause hes the only guy that can connect :P

Imagine the "my sync rate is ****" posts :P
    volaxis wrote:
    Its a bit like buying one pair of shoes from Japan and a couple watch's from UK then getting them flown here.
    I have to do that now .... stupid size 16 feet.

8. Post
    Anyone using their services?

http://www.superseedbox.com/seedbox.html

9. Post
    **** value for money.

10. Post
    whatbox.ca

**** the rest

11. Post
    Ive been using bytesized seedbox for about 7months and theyve been good
    I changed from telecom to slingshot unlimited 3 weeks ago. for the 1st 2 weeks AYCE has been great with the seedbox. full speed downloads (2MB/s ) anytime of the day/night.
    But since last thursday more downloads have taken a dive. can only manage 300KB/s anytime.
    I can get decent speeds from 9am to about 1pm and then it goes download FAST
    I contacted bytesized admin and they said everything fine on their end and slingshot is looking into it (i reckon they'll just say its beyond our control)

Some say its a routing issue But the tracerts look fine.

Should i try another seedbox provider ? As this is getting really annoying.

12. Post
    I'm willing to bet its slingshot buddy, Slingshot on their AYCE plan have had a huge influx of customers and they will need to be getting more bandwidth and upgrade their own gear to handle the jandle.

13. Post
    Dairusire wrote:
    I'm willing to bet its slingshot buddy, Slingshot on their AYCE plan have had a huge influx of customers and they will need to be getting more bandwidth and upgrade their own gear to handle the jandle.
    slingshot is bipolar.. it has it's up's and down's.. but it's never altogether with it.

14. Post
    mercutio wrote:
    slingshot is bipolar.. it has it's up's and down's.. but it's never altogether with it.
    Well In all honesty, I'm probably one of the lucky ones, I've been with them for about a year and a bit, havnt had to many issues. only minor ones really.

15. Post
    SBKallstars do you get line speed at other places? Probably best check that first before moving seedbox providers.

Also with Slingshot and get line speed all day every day.

16. Post
    switch wrote:
    whatbox.ca

**** the rest
    is Quark Unmetered alright..rest sold out

17. Post
    bzE wrote:
    SBKallstars do you get line speed at other places? Probably best check that first before moving seedbox providers.

Also with Slingshot and get line speed all day every day.
    Yeah I get full speed reliably on pretty much everything else.

considering trying whatbox.ca as their plans look good but are all sold out. Anyway to be alerted when new slots open up?

18. Post
    What sort of setup are you using SBK? How are you getting your files?

19. Post
    I do both seedroots and whatbox. If whatbox had more space on their unmetered, id be only with them.

20. Post
    I get my files using FDM (free download manager) and set it to 20 segments/sections via FTP. 10 sections is enough really. That got me my full download speed of 2.2MB/s
    Since having this problem ive tried a lot of other download mangers and still the same issue.

I've got a good 20mbit ADSL2+ line which has always worked well.

21. Post
    Try this test file using FDM http://noc-hosting.com/1GBtest.zip

22. Post
    what command is it for ssh on seedroots to show bandwidth done?

23. Post
    vnstat -l assuming that it is installed.

But if you are just grabbing the test file then wget will show u.

24. Post
    NeoNZ85 wrote:
    Try this test file using FDM http://noc-hosting.com/1GBtest.zip
    Thanks
    Yeah that file downloads at top speed in the morning but anytime I try to download it past 1pm onwards itll run at 300KB/s max.

Just like the speed I get from my current FTP.

25. Post
    Well that makes sense. Onpeak and all.