Results 301 to 325 of 506

  1. Post
    speshnz wrote:
    Anyone else using seedbox.fr?

    They give you the ability to "move" between lituania, poland, the netherlands and france, provide a vpn end point, and proxy services. Unrated network and 170gb storage for ~NZD$25 per month. Gig connected (shared) but i can normally get upwards of 40-50MB/s 80MB/s is about the max i've seen.
    Sounds like a good deal but most good deals have lines that are oversold. Do you know how many people you are sharing that with? Do they allow the autodl-irssi plugin? I can't get in contact with them as only customers can submit tickets. And I'm worried about the language barrier.

    I'm currently looking for the best deal for around NZD$30-40/month with an uncapped plan.
    JaredMc

  2. Post
    JaredMc wrote:
    Sounds like a good deal but most good deals have lines that are oversold. Do you know how many people you are sharing that with? Do they allow the autodl-irssi plugin? I can't get in contact with them as only customers can submit tickets. And I'm worried about the language barrier.

    I'm currently looking for the best deal for around NZD$30-40/month with an uncapped plan.

    No idea how many people are sharing it with me, but i can normally get good speeds. (enough to have about a ~3Tb buffer on 2 private trackers without actively trying to)

    I've been with them for about 4 months, havent had an issue until now. I logged my first case today, so we'll see how that goes.

    I'm tossing up between this and moving to a mate of mine who sells unrated VPS's also in france less disk space but access to a raw box for the same NZD$25.

    as for the autodl-irssi plugin i dont know, but i suspect they wouldnt. You get what you pay for
    speshnz

  3. Post
    You could probably get a decent dedicated server for $30-30.
    Murakami

  4. Post
    Yeah I could get a dedicated 100Mbps line. But 100Mpbs isn't fast enough when you're on hard to seed trackers.

    Looks like a dedicated 1Gbps line costs GBP100/month which is well over my budget!
    JaredMc

  5. Post
    JaredMc wrote:
    Yeah I could get a dedicated 100Mbps line. But 100Mpbs isn't fast enough when you're on hard to seed trackers.

    Looks like a dedicated 1Gbps line costs GBP100/month which is well over my budget!
    Depends on what you're trying to do, the "freeleech" type sections are generally enough to get your ratio up, personally i find more disk space is more useful than flat line speed.Well for the trackers i'm using at least.
    speshnz

  6. Post
    I'm thinking of signing up to Slingshot's unlimited plan and I'm hoping someone on it can give me a bit of advice.

    I understand that ftp downloads will be throttled. But how do you download via http or https? Is it something that your seedbox provider does?

    Do you go into rutorrent, select the file, right click, and then "Get File". Or do you do it some other way? What speeds do you get?
    JaredMc

  7. Post
    use IDM.
    Or filezilla, and just set maximum files to download at 10. (best if all the files are in rar)
    Liger_zero

  8. Post
    is it just me or is slingshot international down?
    0.2kbps

    speed test of 2.2mbps down and 0.2mbps up :S
    JoshyEee

  9. Post
    I've had random issues with Slingshot international lately, but it always fixes itself with 20 minutes or so.

    +1 for IDM. I've been getting line speed from Seedroots for the past few weeks. feelsgoodman.jpg
    Monolith NZ

  10. Post
    JoshyEee wrote:
    is it just me or is slingshot international down?
    0.2kbps

    speed test of 2.2mbps down and 0.2mbps up :S
    just you probably.


    my ftp is nearly at full speed, just not stable, but not slow
    Liger_zero

  11. Post
    Oh so FTP + IDM can max out your line on Slingshot Unlimited?

    I was planning on using this method + IDM for HTTPS downloads. Hopefully at max line speed. Although if I was downloading a large rar pack it might be annoying.

    Which would be the fastest method?
    JaredMc

  12. Post
    that method has never worked for me. (the rutorrent one)
    Liger_zero

  13. Post
    HTTP
    Khann

  14. Post
    Liger_zero wrote:
    that method has never worked for me. (the rutorrent one)
    I think your seedbox provider needs to enable it some how. If you can't do it I would submit a support ticket.

    But thanks guys, you've given me the confidence to sign up to Slingshot. Next question will be which modem to buy but I'll start another thread for that after I've found a new place to move into.
    JaredMc

  15. Post
    auto extract data from torrent after downlaod
    https + IDM = download 1 file in parts at full speed.
    irangejuice

  16. Post
    irangejuice wrote:
    auto extract data from torrent after downlaod
    https + IDM = download 1 file in parts at full speed.
    How do you auto extract and then download via https? Is there a rutorrent plugin that I should install?
    JaredMc

  17. Post
    Anyone know of any seedboxes that can be rented weekly and be used on public trackers ?
    Debra

  18. Post
    someone said something about pulsedmedia, they are in france though. would it be better to get something in the US?
    evolution

  19. Post
    liger zero, how do you use IDM with a seedbox and ftp? I thought you couldn't.
    evolution

  20. Post
    evolution wrote:
    liger zero, how do you use IDM with a seedbox and ftp? I thought you couldn't.
    just input the FTP address into the browser, and it will browse like a normal directory structure
    Liger_zero

  21. Post
    I'm looking for more users to share my seedbox with since I got spare capacity. I've posted on page 7 or 8 on how my seedbox model works.

    It's $10/month, PM for additional details if you like. No public trackers allowed on it.
    NeoNZ85

  22. Post
    Hmm reading over 12 pages and there are still no obvious choice for a provider.
    darkdig

  23. Post
    NeoNZ85 wrote:
    I'm looking for more users to share my seedbox with since I got spare capacity. I've posted on page 7 or 8 on how my seedbox model works.

    It's $10/month, PM for additional details if you like. No public trackers allowed on it.
    ^ Good bloke, works like a charm has lots of goodies I was thinking of getting and its already there! great minds think alike :P also has a feature to allow the files to stay longer so if you are wanting something and ur over ur data cap u can save it for wen ur cap resets
    K3n.C.

  24. Post
    I use Savvyseed.net - They provide shared environments but I have never had any issues because of that.

    They are slightly pricey but they provide Gigabit unlimited for $22-35 a month depending on how much space/ram you want on the server.

    I split this cost between 3 friends who all use the same box. Would definitely recommend them
    Afterburner

  25. Post
    I've used Dediseedbox, Torrentswift and Superseedbox. Superseedbox seems to have bad reviews on the interwebs but performs best speedwise out of all 3 (lowest storage capacity though but doesn't bother me).
    Decado
    Abs of Steel!