1. Post

R.E.D. Tour, February

So Game is goint to be in Auckland some time during February, anyone else thinking about going?
    Myself and a few friends are pretty keen to go, not often NZ gets a big hip-hop act!

2. Post
    As long as I can get stabbed

3. Post
    who

4. Post
    Conebeast wrote:
    who
    I think they're some indie band who haven't actually been formed or come out yet.

I'll most likely be going though.
    I wish for the day Slaughterhouse comes to NZ

5. Post
    jdz wrote:
    I think they're some indie band who haven't actually been formed or come out yet.
    oh, sounds like some lame scene whore **** then. i hope you attain some subcultural capital to achieve the acceptance u desire from it.

6. Post
    Conebeast wrote:
    oh, sounds like some lame scene whore **** then. i hope you attain some subcultural capital to achieve the acceptance u desire from it.
    Not even going to pretend that makes sense to me, but it'll be awesome!

7. Post
    jdz wrote:
    not often NZ gets a big hip-hop act!
    Just off the top of my head in recent times, Nas, Jay Z, Rugged Man, Chali2na, MF DOOM, Raekwon, GZA, Talib, Mos Def, Pharoahe Monch, could no doubt think of more if I actually bothered to think about it...
    Wells

8. Post
    I wouldn't really call (the) Game big anymore...

9. Post
    Wells wrote:
    Just off the top of my head in recent times, Nas, Jay Z, Rugged Man, Chali2na, MF DOOM, Raekwon, GZA, Talib, Mos Def, Pharoahe Monch, could no doubt think of more if I actually bothered to think about it...
    Yeah I was drunk last night haha, now that I think about it there's been a few.
    Royce is here in December too

10. Post
    bluelight wrote:
    I wouldn't really call (the) Game big anymore...
    He's got a lot going on right now, has for the last few months.

11. Post
    Im definately going. Early bird tickets start selling tomorrow. Hopefully he brings someone from the TDE camp to support him like kendrick or jay rock haha(dreams are free). I wanna hear Born in the trap, ricky, and the city live. Mean!

12. Post
    facefuka wrote:
    Im definately going. Early bird tickets start selling tomorrow. Hopefully he brings someone from the TDE camp to support him like kendrick or jay rock haha(dreams are free). I wanna hear Born in the trap, ricky, and the city live. Mean!
    Kendrick coming would be insane! Such a huge fan of his and have for a while

13. Post
    Would love to go but doubt I will..

Another gig which would be awesome

Fuzen Entertainment Presents.......

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
    FIRST NEW ZEALAND TOUR
    with special guests Akir & Poison Pen and local support from DJ Substance

Fri 20th January at The Studio, Krd

14. Post
    I'll be going, big or not at the mo Game is still fire. lyrically better then that weak **** now days, actually the past decade

15. Post
    I went the last time game was here and he got drunk as and only went about 2/3 the way through on each song

felt a bit weird being there too

16. Post
    Is anyone going to this on Saturday? Got told only 600 people have purchased tickets for this, and might be cancelled....Hopefully not, I want to hear some of this ha ha

17. Post

I'm going tonight. I still haven't received a refund from the ****ing Planet Urban presale that was cancelled.

18. Post
    Well, I made it out of there ok! It was wicked, attendance was higher than I thought it would be.

19. Post
    Never ended up being able to go, fuking bills :mad:
    I heard he brought a midget on stage?!

20. Post
    Yeah a midget rapper. He was picking him up, and made him scull from a bottle of spirits.

21. Post
    mate was on stage right next to him for wearing red I think, was sort of cringing though.

22. Post