1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Finally, have been waiting for something on this.

3. Post
    That was the worst By-line joke in the history of ever midi.

4. Post
    This series has become stale and boring.

Try a new time period.

5. Post
    No way Bobs, has been getting better and better each release!

6. Post
    Brotherhood was already a glorified expansion, and I figured Revelations wouldn't be much different. Will wait for the proper AC3.

7. Post
    Yeah, I loved 1 and 2. Give us 3 already. And with an entirely new Assassin. K thx.

8. Post
    Give me Assassins Creed 3 - Asia

9. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Try a new time period.
    Need to do a futuristic city already.

10. Post
    ROFL, the game has only been out 2 days and they've already announced DLC.

Today Ubisoft announced that Assassin’s Creed Revelations will feature downloadable content following the game’s release, starting with The Ancestors Character Pack in December. The first new downloadable content features four new multiplayer characters: the swashbuckling Privateer, the devious siren Corsair, the battle-tested Brigand and the bloodthirsty Gladiator. Each character is personalized with unique taunts, weapons and stylized assassination moves.

The Ancestors Character Pack will be available for download on December 13, 2011 on XBOX LIVE® and December 14, 2011 on the PlayStation®Network. The DLC will be made available for 320 Microsoft points or £3.19.

11. Post
    so what? gears of war 3 did that.

12. Post
    You're not very bright, are you? This screams "content withheld from the full game to nickel and dime dumb mainstream consumers with".

13. Post
    Meh, it's only Multiplayer crap to me. If it was an entire new set of Missions, then i would be pissed.

14. Post
    Bleh, one and two were masterworks IMO. I was hoping that they would finally make a game set in Desmonde's (sp) time. final confrontation type of deal.

15. Post
    Two was awesome, One got boring fast. Brotherhood was pretty sweet, and I'm buying this cause I enjoy the gameplay

Still they better do something new in 3. Futuristic like Gwarden suggested would be amazing.