Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Something I only realised out a few levels ago:

You don't need to keep any gathering materials in your bags. I now keep all mine in my cargo hold.

It seems obvious to me now as you send your crew members away to make stuff. But in WoW I had to have my mats in my bags to make stuff. So I just assumed SWTOR was the same. It was filling up my bag big time until I got sick of it and chucked everything in the locker and tried it out.

2. Post
    JaredMc wrote:
    Something I only realised out a few levels ago:

You don't need to keep any gathering materials in your bags. I now keep all mine in my cargo hold.

It seems obvious to me now as you send your crew members away to make stuff. But in WoW I had to have my mats in my bags to make stuff. So I just assumed SWTOR was the same. It was filling up my bag big time until I got sick of it and chucked everything in the locker and tried it out.
    You legend - my bag is full of crafting materials.

Fiddling with the AA in the config worked for me but I had to run the game as admin first.
    It looks so much nicer now.

3. Post
    Omg thank you for this tip, I put all the mats in the bank yesterday cause i was sick of having a full inventory.
    Pro tip imo

4. Post
    No one realised about the bank mats.

Damn that's depressing. It's like the first thing I tried with this game involving crafting.

5. Post
    yer its something i knew day one

6. Post
    Loving the ability to occasionally learn new improved schematics by reverse engineering previously created items.

Does anyone know a good site for swtor classes, in the same vein as elitistjerks for wow, that discusses rotations, talent specs, gearing etc?

Im currently a jedi knight sentinel trying to find a bit more info about my class, but 4/5 threads on swtor forums are whinge threads with no decent info.

7. Post
    I found a good thread for Marauders in this forum - link for Jedi

http://www.darthhater.com/forums/for...ic/jedi-knight

8. Post
    Unknitlemon6855 wrote:

Just found a bug and solution, playing my Jedi knight I realised that the trees started flickering in the background. A little research showed that the problem is a known bug and if you encounter it you should turn off your depth of feild in the graphics options.

9. Post
    I'm leaving this here because it's been sitting in an open tab on my browser for weeks now.

10. Post
    exis wrote:
    I'm leaving this here because it's been sitting in an open tab on my browser for weeks now.
    You are awesome! I have been wanting one of these since I started playing but have found most SWTOR websites either useless or just trying to lure you into paying for a premium levelling guide.

11. Post
    Chart on PvP gear, from reddit.

12. Post
    HappyCamper_NZ wrote:
    Thanks heaps yo, never played an MMO before so am getting mind****ed by this game!

Page 2 of 2 First 12