Name
    Server
    Class
    What you are looking for!

2. Post
    Name: Crucias
    Server: The Swiftsure
    Class: Sith Sorcerer (Healer)
    What you are looking for!: Teamspeak 3, mature, Large NZ player #'s and decent guild name

3. Post
    Name: Slapper
    Server: The Deadweight
    Class: Scoundrel
    Looking For: PVP.

4. Post
    Name: Xel'naga
    Faction: Republic
    Class: Jedi Knight
    Server: The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

looking for other kiwis/mature ppls

5. Post
    Name: evidence
    Server: Kellian Jarro (EU Server)
    Class: Jedi Sage (healer)
    What you are looking for: Questing, Flashpoints, Heroics, Worldbosses.

6. Post
    Name: Lexxeena
    Server: Wall of Light
    Class: Imperial Agent/Sniper Lvl 32

Looking for an active friendly guild for levelling then once I finally reach endgame raids etc (much lateron though I want to enjoy myself not rush). Once oceanic servers launch I will probably transfer over if EAware allow it.

7. Post
    Name: Dresko
    Class: Sith Inquisitor
    What Im looking for: Like minded people in a social guild exploring a new mmo.

8. Post
    Name: Knic
    Class: Bounty Hunter Merc
    What you are looking for!: Large NZ player base, active guild.

NB: Currently getting my power level on and will be 50 by mid way/end of next week. Thank god for public holidays.

9. Post
    Does anyone know of an NZ based Empire guild on The Swiftsure that is looking to raid now. I am not interested in an AUS guild with NZ members because they raid too late for us due to work and life.

10. Post
    Minaithnir2005 wrote:
    Does anyone know of an NZ based Empire guild on The Swiftsure that is looking to raid now. I am not interested in an AUS guild with NZ members because they raid too late for us due to work and life.
    I may put one together. Have been raiding with an AUS guild in WoW and ending at 2am is a bit **** for work life, so when I down h deathwing I'll start lookin' into it.

That said, if I found enough decent NZ players before then I'd be doing some more casual ****, as in weekend stuff.

11. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    I may put one together. Have been raiding with an AUS guild in WoW and ending at 2am is a bit **** for work life, so when I down h deathwing I'll start lookin' into it.

That said, if I found enough decent NZ players before then I'd be doing some more casual ****, as in weekend stuff.
    As a final year Engineering Student 2am stops are not gonna happen this year. Way too much riding on my GPA. I am a raid geared healer, I have another healer willing and a tank leveling but she won't be raid ready for weeks

12. Post
    Name: Princedarkness
    Server: The Jekk Jekk Tarr
    Class: Sith Assassin
    Looking for: Casual guild for a new player. I'm a good follower and looking to learn!

13. Post
    Minaithnir2005 wrote:
    As a final year Engineering Student 2am stops are not gonna happen this year. Way too much riding on my GPA. I am a raid geared healer, I have another healer willing and a tank leveling but she won't be raid ready for weeks
    what class is your healer?, we (kiwi 8 man) are currently seeking a sorc to hit hard/nm modes in future, currently raiding sun afternoons
    We also have a few peeps lvling to fill out core dps spots so ideally will be looking to clear hm and on to nm in 2 to 4 weeks.

14. Post
    Name: Ampd
    Class: Jedi Shadow

Good mix of PvP and PvE.

15. Post
    Name: Tatonkabill
    Class: Jedi Sentinel
    Looking for: Casual Guild that I can do some Dailies/Flashpoints/Hardmodes/Levelling etc with.

Also have a Trooper (probably vanguard) that I'm levelling as well called Jakedawuss.

16. Post
    TheScrub
    Horde
    Master Dar'Nala

17. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    TheScrub
    Horde
    Master Dar'Nala

18. Post
    Hail the Emperor! ... But more importantly hail to you master!

19. Post
    Norbuck wrote:
    What?

Horde and Alliance brah

20. Post
    Why does the Jedi look like he keeps his balls in a mini kolto purse?

21. Post
    Name - Chronis
    Server - Dalborra
    Class - Jedi Shadow
    What you are looking for - Looking for a levelling guild, want to get help from quests, that's the heroic ones, and most importantly friendly people

22. Post
    Name - Beverick
    Server - Dromund Kaas
    Class- Sith Assasain
    What you are looking for - Mature, friendly guild just keen to play with other people apart from myself really. I'm an mmorpg noob so not looking for anything hardcore.

23. Post
    Name: Keltherin
    Server: Dalborra
    Class: 50 Jedi Sentinal
    looking for: Kiwis to group with for flashpoints etc

24. Post
    Name: Tigersblood
    Server: dalborra
    Class: sith juggernaut
    Looking for: someone to level with, casual guild
    Maybe a little pvp.

25. Post
    Have a Sorc on The Bastion in 69's and 72's but haven't found a guild that raids at a good time (starting between 7pm and 8pm NZ time). I'm hoping with the server transfers that more kiwis and Aussies will join.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last