Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    This thread needs locking now i guess :P

2. Post
    Does anyone know how much needs to be downloaded after installing the retail version? I was going going to buy this on Origin last night but 20 gb is ridiculous (or is it NZ internet caps that are ridiculous? hmmm)

3. Post
    Im unsure, I dont think its too massive though

4. Post
    After reading all the good feedback in here about CJS and getting keys instantly, I purchased my digital copy.

Said there was 29 copies but when I paid for it I got:

'No keys are currently stored on our online system for this game. The admins have been notified of this, and will replenish the keys within 12 hours!'

12 hrs...

/sadpanda

5. Post
    It's been 15hrs and still no key..

Waiting to hear back from them.

6. Post
    Skuttle wrote:
    Im unsure, I dont think its too massive though
    It wound up being only 300 mb

7. Post
    009 wrote:
    It's been 15hrs and still no key..

Waiting to hear back from them.
    Probably more reliable back in December when everyone was buying a key. It's pretty dried up now.

8. Post
    They did make a post not long ago saying:

Sorry for the delay with Star Wars - as it's the release date in australia today we received many orders during the night for this game however we have now fully re-stocked Autokey and all star wars are being sent out instantly as usual.

So it's probably the same thing

9. Post
    Just pissing me off because it's been like 26hrs and the website said they had keys in stock.

If I knew they didn't have any keys I would have just got it from somewhere else.

10. Post
    Took almost 48hrs but I finally got it!

Now what to play

11. Post
    Definitely roll on the asia pacific servers. You have no reason not to if you are starting afresh.

12. Post
    Yeah I plan to roll on the new pvp server.

13. Post
    So where is the cheapest place to get a key from?

14. Post
    Standard cd key from CJS is at $65.35 NZD and $97.10 for the digital deluxe edition but keep in mind that you can upgrade to digital deluxe from the SWTOR website after you have signed up like I did.

15. Post
    helix_5001 wrote:
    Standard cd key from CJS is at $65.35 NZD and $97.10 for the digital deluxe edition but keep in mind that you can upgrade to digital deluxe from the SWTOR website after you have signed up like I did.
    Thanks just got a KEY of trademe for 55$. BTW why would you upgrade to the digital deluxe?

16. Post
    Sorry I haven't read the whole thread but if I purchase a physical copy, how much will I need to download?

Edit: answer above me lol

EDIT2: Just purchased the game, 1150mb to download additional.

Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345