Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    602 knife kills but only had mine zapped once

Though my knife kills are correct to the best of my knowledge Im finding some of my other stats hard to justify. I look like a pro on paper lol, are these 100% correct? O_o

2. Post
    ^^ had a laugh when i looked at your stats, knife and a pistol above any other guns. decent effort tbh.

3. Post
    Malkav wrote:
    ^^ had a laugh when i looked at your stats, knife and a pistol above any other guns. decent effort tbh.
    Yeah.. now Ive finally unlocked some half decent rifles when I go back to try the old knife out it seems way harder, I find myself wondering how the fark I did that lol :/

4. Post
    you start with one of the best rifles lol, m16 is high tier.

5. Post
    The A3? I dunno, just couldnt get into it (maybe it was just the accuracy??) and the A4 has 3 burst only fire which is poos imo.

6. Post
    M16A3 is ok, I find I do a lot better with the FAMAS or AEK-971.

7. Post
    AEK, time to kill is a lot better

8. Post
    Time to Kill isn't everything though. You have to account for recoil, spread, and ammo capacity.

9. Post
    For sure. Looking the M16 (as an example) it looks awesome on paper but the AK's are a lot more accurate I reckon.

Its the whole bundle really. All the assault wep class are basically the same bullet damage but ingame theres quite a bit of difference.

10. Post
    you mention the accuracy of the m16.

here it is on paper.

default to the left, foregrip and suppressor to the right.

The plot show you the bullet spread for a weapon depending on your choosen attachment, position, zoomed/unzoomed and movement. You see a simulation of hundreds of burst-shots with 4 bullets at each burst. For single shot weapons only this is a fictive simulation just for visual clarification. Also when you change your plot setting the weapon spread/recoil information is updated.

granted, my choice is the aek. but thats because it suits close range better. (and i pick the abakan for any range other than uber close)

and since someone will ask...

chrome extention better battlelog
    http://getbblog.com/

11. Post
    M16A3 is best AR for mine. I have used the AEK a lot and also like it. AEK is probably better if your aim isn't that great because of it's horizontal spray.

12. Post
    Malkav wrote:

granted, my choice is the aek. but thats because it suits close range better. (and i pick the abakan for any range other than uber close)

Yip I play mainly TDH Kraig Is.. very close quarters most times. Prolly the reason I like the AEK too. Heaps of chances to knife but to get stabbed as well

13. Post
    Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
    AEK is probably better if your aim isn't that great because of it's horizontal spray.
    This is probably why it feels better. Not so much because of lack of aim, but BF3's awful rego.

14. Post
    Famas is so OP tbh.

15. Post
    I do a bit better with the M16/AEK than the FAMAS TBH.

16. Post
    i do way better with every assault than the famas =/
    dem sights and dat recoil.

trying to unlock a new sight, but bleh, cant hit jack.

17. Post
    M16A3: 648 @ 1.37/minute and 14.78% accuracy.
    AEK-971: 521 @ 1.2/minute and 12.97% accuracy.
    AK-74m: 423 @ 1.27/minute and 15.77% accuracy.
    FAMAS: 35 @ 0.91/minute and 12.99% accuracy.

18. Post
    I always get owned by it at close-medium range, pisses me off.

19. Post
    AN-94 2004 @ 1.37/min 28.98%
    AEK 1001 @ 1.44/min 15.33%
    M16a3 377@1.36/min 17.06%
    AK-74m 151 @1.68/min 17.27%

Famas 24 1.15/min 13.06%

20. Post
    Malkav wrote:
    i do way better with every assault than the famas =/
    dem sights and dat recoil.

trying to unlock a new sight, but bleh, cant hit jack.
    Just persist. It's a great gun. Two games of deathmatch and I had unlocked RDS - the rest is history.

FAMAS: 970 @ 1.46/minute and 15.00% accuracy.

21. Post
    meh, once the patch comes (lol) its down to 25 rounds. would rather the many other assault rifles tbh.

Page 2 of 2 First 12