Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Dead Space 3

Just finished Ds2 second time, im ready for the third.
    Love this series so much .

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/26...etails-inside/

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...saac-Suffering

MMMMmm so isaac clarke goes mental in the third installment with a second personality.

What does fellow gper wanna see in the third installment?

2. Post
    Well I was blown away by the first DS and one of the few games I got 1k GS for. DS2 never got into me and still haven't even finished it yet...got the DLC and never even touched it...lol. I'll prolly finish DS2+DLC before DS3 comes out.

3. Post
    Bought 1 & 2 on Steam - still making my way through the first one.
    The mouse issue can be a bit of a pain but I'm told it's non-existent in DS2

4. Post
    Nah Dead Space 2 is mouse control is smooth as.

5. Post
    Why did they never release the Dead Space 2 DLC on PC?

6. Post
    I got PC version as well...but never going to be any DLC for it. And make sure you disable vysnc in-game and in your vid card setting force vsync....that way you unlock 60fps. Playing this game in 60fps solid in 1080p is awesome. Sad there is no high res textures...all console grade texture.

7. Post
    DS2 was ace. Severed was ace as well. DS got the short stick when it came to DLC on the PC. DS1 has heaps of DLC. DS2 not so much but the expansion mission was worth it. DS2 on PS3 actually looks fantastic. I don't know if there is a huge difference between the PS3 and PC version. Interestingly the PS3 DS2 was region free. I have a Korean DS2 with US DLC :P

8. Post
    Ervas wrote:
    DS1 has heaps of DLC. DS2 not so much but the expansion mission was worth it.
    DS1 has a bunch of horse armour. I'd hardly call that "heaps of DLC".

DS2's one significant SP mission expansion (and the free MP map pack) are 1000x the value of some ****ty horse armour.

9. Post
    I hope they change the linear approach to the storyline for the next dead space.
    Meet more survivors and have the option to choose who to trust .

10. Post
    I don't know, I feel the linear nature suits the story.

11. Post
    Latest news! well only a rumour anyway but Dead Space 3 might use Frostbite 2.0 engine

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1261596...20_rumour.html

12. Post
    Damn, it will look amazing if that's true

13. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Damn, it will look amazing if that's true

14. Post
    Why not CryEngine 3 ? I just can't stand that bull**** frostbite engine....apart from lense flare it has nothing

15. Post
    Frostbite is a great engine, but I really think the engine for DS1 and 2 fits well. I think it was the engine used in the Godfather games actually.

16. Post
    PsyEd wrote:
    Why not CryEngine 3 ?
    Use your common sense. When EA have a cutting edge and highly flexible internally built engine, they likely wouldn't license an external one.
    I just can't stand that bull**** frostbite engine....apart from lense flare it has nothing
    cool story bro

-Flappersack- wrote:
    Frostbite is a great engine, but I really think the engine for DS1 and 2 fits well. I think it was the engine used in the Godfather games actually.
    Yup, DS1 & 2 used the Godfather engine, which is a long in tooth dinosaur from the PS2 era.

17. Post
    I quite like frostbite, I guess that means destruction is possible in DS, could be an interesting gameplay dynamic with all those engineering tools keycard? who needs a keycard

18. Post
    PsyEd wrote:
    I just can't stand that bull**** frostbite engine....apart from lense flare it has nothing

19. Post
    PsyEd wrote:
    Why not CryEngine 3 ? I just can't stand that bull**** frostbite engine....apart from lense flare it has nothing
    Well trolled sir

20. Post
    I really liked 1 and 2, some of the few games I've maxed out on gamerscore simply because I liked playing it that much. I think I've got a save game on DS2 that is part of a 6th consecutive "newgame+" type play through, all weapons upgraded to the max, and credits come out my ear holes

I sometimes wonder if I'm OCD when it comes to gaming sometimes

21. Post
    Sectiplave wrote:
    I really liked 1 and 2, some of the few games I've maxed out on gamerscore simply because I liked playing it that much. I think I've got a save game on DS2 that is part of a 6th consecutive "newgame+" type play through, all weapons upgraded to the max, and credits come out my ear holes

I'll play games to death that I live! I spent 134 hours on Devil May Cry 4 on 360, just to get all the achievements

22. Post
    Sectiplave wrote:
    Lol dude! If you NOT OCD, then what the hell are you doing on these forums?

23. Post
    Yeah my girlfriend would certainly attest to my OCD, it pisses her off to no end.

She has come to accept the fact that when I finish a game I really like I will play it again almost straight away

24. Post
    Love the Dead Space series.

You can get a 2nd hand copy of DS1 for $18 at EB, and I've seen a few copies at Dick Smith of DS2 for $25. Best $43 you'll ever spend! Plus with the limited edition DS2 you get DS Extraction too which is a pretty good shooter.

25. Post
    Here's how I would like to see DS3.

More focus on SP! Drop the multi! It wasn't awful, it was just a bit unnecessary.
    If there was to be multi, I would love a co op mode. BUT not a compulsory campaign co op, a la RE5. It would be great to have a (even though very common nowadays)survival/horde mode. As long as it is separate from the single player game! Single player in this game you need to be alone for the jumps.

But surviving a horde of necros with a mate would be awesome.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last