1. Post

Confussion

I am confused as it says you will never delete accounts etc yet my other account (sandal123) wont let me post on aything or make new threads or check my pms!! I have trades in progress that i have paid for and have not recieved and i cannot contact the people!! If this is not sorted out asap i will be getting the police involved as i am out of pocket money and have nothing to show for it. I also find it hard to believe that i was blocked/deleted when i done nothing wrong? I never got told why i never even got warned and yet here i am being screwed over.

2. Post
    Why can't you just PM the people you supposedly have trades with from this new account?
    Wells

3. Post
    you should be banned from ever picking a username imo.

4. Post
    I'd take a wild guess and say the spamming you were doing on DragonBallZ stuff earned you the suspension.

Rules, they're a bugger when you're supposed to follow them I know

5. Post
    indashadowz wrote:
    I am confused as it says you will never delete accounts etc yet my other account (sandal123) wont let me post on aything or make new threads or check my pms!! I have trades in progress that i have paid for and have not recieved and i cannot contact the people!! If this is not sorted out asap i will be getting the police involved as i am out of pocket money and have nothing to show for it. I also find it hard to believe that i was blocked/deleted when i done nothing wrong? I never got told why i never even got warned and yet here i am being screwed over.
    you forgot to mention you had spinal surgery last month