1. Post
    can someone recommend me a fiction book with sex,murder,horror,uglyness in it

serious answers only plz
    I have quit smoking and need a new hobby the only books I have ever read have been by stephen king

2. Post
    Pretty much anything by Richard Laymon.

3. Post
    American psycho?

4. Post
    American Psycho!

5. Post
    song of ice and fire is all i read last year. has: sex, murder, horror, uglyness

6. Post
    Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.

7. Post
    What about Jeff Lindsay's Dexter books?

8. Post
    Filth

9. Post
    Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series?

10. Post
    You could try the generic Dan Brown books. They're lame but he understands how to make a story compelling. He is good at making tension.

I don't usually read books about ugliness though, whatever that is.

By the way, not to hijack the thread or anything, but anyone know if the Hannibal Lecter books any good?

11. Post
    Anything by chuck palahniuk. Start with fight club if you like the movie, then choke

12. Post
    +1 choke

13. Post
    BZP wrote:
    can someone recommend me a fiction book with sex,murder,horror,uglyness in it

serious answers only plz
    I have quit smoking and need a new hobby the only books I have ever read have been by stephen king
    Shantaram

14. Post
    Game of Thrones tbh. I don't usually recommend fantasy but it has everything that you're looking for.

15. Post
    Altered Carbon

16. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    Game of Thrones tbh. I don't usually recommend fantasy but it has everything that you're looking for.
    Pretty much this.

17. Post
    p00pty wrote:
    Anything by chuck palahniuk. Start with fight club if you like the movie, then choke

Just started on Choke thanks to this thread. So far so good

18. Post
    Werewolves running rampant in New York.

The author has a quarter of the book available as a free sample as well.

Disclaimer: I did some CSS work on the site. But I bought it on Kindle, got it free on iBook as part of a Twitter promotion (by mistake) and should be getting a free paperback edition as well.

19. Post
    The Twilight series

In all seriousness try Neal Asher's "Polity Series". Pretty good reading in that series