Page 1 of 24 123411 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    in

3. Post

Attached Images

4. Post
    So is every items on every page suppose to be a cloth tunic...

5. Post
    Entered, but where are the other items, mhm...

6. Post
    I have a feeling it's not working atm, 4 pages all with Cloth Tunic :S

7. Post
    I've found something worth 38.

8. Post
    These items, you say they will be found in threads, articles etc... My question is: will the items only be found in content related to D3 or other games as well?

9. Post
    Gameplanet getting overloaded

10. Post
    I found the 38 point one, but everything on Gameplanet.co.nz is showing as the same item. That god dam tunic.

11. Post
    Found an 8 point item & 26 point item, happy with that so far

Also, is it open to only NZ residents etc? As otherwise GP is probably/possibly going to get overloaded by the amount of people outside NZ trying to get in on the beta.
    (Edit: discovered that it's open to NZ residents only, which is good).

12. Post
    Sorry if this is a retarded question: Am I able to enter this competition if I already won a key last time? Would it or would it not increase my chances of winning the grand prize if I do so?

13. Post
    BlueKiwi wrote:
    is it open to only NZ residents etc?
    Yep.

Yes, the cloth tunic (and other level 1 items) will be showing up lots. Keep looking though, assure you there are some biggies out there for the committed searcher

14. Post
    Oh dear, almost 3000 views and 11 replies in 30 minutes... sounds the overseas nubcakes got hold of this. That'll be why gameplanet.co.nz keeps dropping down

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    These items, you say they will be found in threads, articles etc... My question is: will the items only be found in content related to D3 or other games as well?
    I'm wondering this.

16. Post
    Ugh, so keen for this.

17. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Other games as well.

18. Post
    seanhinton wrote:
    I have a feeling it's not working atm, 4 pages all with Cloth Tunic :S
    Look harder!

19. Post
    Exactly.. 188 points in counting
    revogamer

20. Post
    its definitely working ^^ over 220points found

21. Post
    So the tunic is on 4 different pages?

22. Post
    I've got 219 entries/points atm, but struggling to find more. Guess they are just better hidden.

23. Post
    114 points so far.

This is like panning for gold.

24. Post
    Can't help but wonder if all the people who won last time were from New Zealand.

25. Post
    Spud of Doom wrote:
    Can't help but wonder if all the people who won last time were from New Zealand.
    pretty sure it said nz addresses only.... so yes?