Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

1.2 Trailer

2. Post
    thats a good amount of content, especially how soon it is after release. Really happy to see a new warzone though.

3. Post
    Not released till next month though
    I was really expecting it this month to be honest.

4. Post
    Was hoping it would be this month but I don't mind waiting a few more weeks, looks like it's going to be one hell of a monster patch.

5. Post
    Def a monster patch.

6. Post
    Looking good. Quite a few things i'd been wondering about being addressed

7. Post
    improved textures

8. Post
    Been described as The messiah Patch and the patch thats too little too late

9. Post
    Too late for what? the bitches were always going to jump **** early.

10. Post
    guild banks, ****ing lol. I must say its good to see them implement changes, especially that UI customization, but I still can't believe I got suckered into buying this when EA was clearly pushing it out before it was even ready and lacking core features.

Australian servers, UI customization, new content. Now if they'd add a LFG tool I just may resub for a month to check it out again.

11. Post
    meh

more heroics, more gear, and a fkn wayyyy better UI kgo. this game got old in 6 weeks, would hate to try and play it for a full 12 months and run OPs for next to no reward.

12. Post
    Yet you're playing wow again.

You disturb me.

13. Post
    more to do

combats more fun

what you done in SWTOR so far?

14. Post
    Hardly even touched endgame truth be told, i have one level 50. Then i quit for a month due to IRl stuff and came back on the aus / nz servers. Currently enjoying the **** out of the Inquisitor. I can stretch this out forever, i'm simply not capable of playing as much as i used to play Wow three years ago.

I suppose my problem with wow now is that it will always feel dated and stale to me. The combat is boring, the mechanics are boring, even the art design repulses me now.

Tor gives me some simple things, an interesting story to follow, an illusion of community (none of that cross server lfd bull**** letting bad players get away with being asshats) A far more interesting universe (whatever goodness wow had to it's lore had it's life sucked out by that douchebag Chris Metzen a long time ago)

15. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    more to do

combats more fun

what you done in SWTOR so far?
    you do realise WoW has 6 years of refinement and content being added? hardley seems fair to compare it to a game that hasnt been out globally for 3 months yet, let alone the 1 week of local release.

16. Post
    If they wanted to compete with WoW however this is what they needed to match. As many others the SWTOR experience brought us back to MMOs, but eventually WoW.

17. Post
    I'm so embarrassed for you.

18. Post
    lol Stimpy.

Srsly guy, it basically is WoW

19. Post
    Stimpy is just addicted to wow.

i agree tho there are some very basic things that most mmo'ers expected/wanted which werent implemented in the initial game. but atleast they are putting them in :/.

20. Post
    Sniper_X wrote:
    Not released till next month though
    I was really expecting it this month to be honest.
    Can I ask what on earth you'd base a presumption that two content patches would be released in what, less than three months?

Has that ever been in...EVER?

21. Post
    you need to really compare this game to wow 6 years ago

not too shabby really

22. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    Can I ask what on earth you'd base a presumption that two content patches would be released in what, less than three months?

Has that ever been in...EVER?
    Its just im SURE somewhere they mentioned that 1.2 would be out in march is all.

Dont get me wrong loving the game, my Guild took down Soa last week so now we are going through the palace this weekend with my 50 on the americans server and on the Oceanic server im leveling my first force user with a mate from auckland

Im just itching for the legacy stuff

23. Post
    Snuffles wrote:
    you need to really compare this game to wow 6 years ago

not too shabby really
    That's not really fair either. A lot of what WoW had was acceptable 6 years ago but not today, so leaving out features that are standard today is NOT an excuse.

Content can be compared, because all MMO's usually start out light on content because most of the game from the start is leveling content. Everything else is what you expect there to be.

24. Post
    Here comes 1.2

servers down for 8 hours from 5pm tomorrow.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-...-april-12-2012

25. Post
    My body is ready.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last