1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hmm I hope this turns out to be as good as the mainline games. Cheers for the comp GP.

3. Post
    Are the yakuza games any good?

4. Post
    I've heard great things about this franchise, but have never actually played any of the games. This could be my chance, here's hoping

5. Post
    1 and 2 had pretty good stories. Gameplay was alright.

6. Post
    I'll enter since I love the Yakuza franchise, not that ex-employees might have a chance but I can fill the numbers.

*Edit*
    Everyone knows Huntly is full of Dead Souls.

7. Post
    Yakuza 3 was cool, plenty of brutal street brawling action interspersed with finding little orphan girls' pets and minigames like golf, darts, pool and bowling.

Entered

8. Post
    This game is, honestly, pretty mediocre. They basically recycled 4 and added zombies, removing the combat (a huge part of the game) for third person shooting. 3 and 4 are much better by themselves.

9. Post
    lol had a giggle at the options to choose.

10. Post
    I still need to get round to finishing Yakuza 3, it's a lot of fun... Entered

11. Post
    IN IT TO WIN IT

12. Post
    Anyone else come in here hoping for some sort Japan-based spin-off of Demon/Dark Souls?

I mean I knew it wouldn't be, but I hoped for a second or two...

13. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    This game is, honestly, pretty mediocre. They basically recycled 4 and added zombies, removing the combat (a huge part of the game) for third person shooting. 3 and 4 are much better by themselves.
    You sure? Trailer indicates this game should be pretty good fun.

14. Post
    pfft, everyone knows there's Yakuza and zombies in Huntly, come on..

15. Post
    Xoloitzcuintle wrote:
    You sure? Trailer indicates this game should be pretty good fun.
    My suggestion to anyone showing an interest in a game is always the same: read reviews, watch archived streams. It's the quickest way to conclude on whether you're interested in actually playing the game yourself.

16. Post
    who clicked this thinking it was a new dark/demon's souls game.. damn brain skipping out the first part of the name

17. Post
    Winners drawn and emailed, thanks all!