Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    POCOLOCO wrote:
    can only spawn on squad leader and not squadmates
    Hardcore already has this.

2. Post
    CMKMStephens wrote:
    In the same way they have the antenna drop in Caspian when the tickets reach 5% or whatever it is, Metro could do with an event that collapses some of B into the tunnels below, upping access from 3 points to 4-5 at say, 50%. I'm thinking the left hand side offices collapsing into the black tunnel.
    That's a good idea indeed

3. Post
    More stationary weapons..like in BC2.
    Machine gun nests,AA emplacements,TOWs etc etc

4. Post
    Ooo i like the idea of a winter whiteout type map.. though I would fear everyone would end up sniping if it were was rush mode.

I'd like to see something like tear gas nades available to flush people out (good for metro and building campers!) coupled with a slower resupply of these.

5. Post
    Two seater jets would be awesome, maybe also a flight map (cf coral sea/battle of britain from 1942) although I think you'd need clouds or something.

Also as mmario said, some stationary weapons would be pretty good, the machine guns in bf2 were ridiculously good at covering large areas (especially on karkand).

6. Post
    Steamboatwilly wrote:
    Two seater jets would be awesome, maybe also a flight map (cf coral sea/battle of britain from 1942) although I think you'd need clouds or something.

Also as mmario said, some stationary weapons would be pretty good, the machine guns in bf2 were ridiculously good at covering large areas (especially on karkand).
    They did clouds in the SP jet mission so it's doable. You'd need to have radar on to find the bloody enemy though.

7. Post
    jdz wrote:
    I think this would only apply for metro, I almost never play metro unless I join a server and the map changes to metro but in the big, outdoor maps it can take quite a few rockets to kill tanks sometimes so you need the ammo
    I would disagree; if you use the explosives perk there are plenty of rockets to go around; you can easily disable a tank with a couple of well placed shots.

8. Post
    Coral Sea

9. Post
    BF1942 in BF3 specs

Prefer older shit

10. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    BF1942 in BF3 specs

Prefer older shit
    I have over the years heard this from so many people it still boggles the mind why it hasn't been done

11. Post
    Yep, frustrating aye

12. Post
    Battlerecorder / spec / demo capability

13. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    BF1942 in BF3 specs

Prefer older shit
    Oh I'd drool to have a Kar98 or MG-42 on an engine like BF3 has. God imagine screaming round in a Panther blasting everything in sight or having a stuka to dive bomb tanks etc.

14. Post
    Man the Stuka and Avenger were awesome!
    I remember jumping into the rear gunners seat and blasting a few rounds and then jumping into the pilot seat to stop from crashing ahaha

15. Post
    Really wish they would get rid of all that shit that fly's around all the time no matter what map your in

16. Post
    a kill-cam like cod had

17. Post
    spectator mode and demos.
    and +1 for cod style kill cam (obviously just for pubs though)

18. Post
    yea, if kc is off, fine. but as it is it's worthless.

19. Post
    def spectator mode and demos..it makes no sense not having them. I mean I know its a console game and all but still...

20. Post
    I have a problem with spectator mode, only because it means you can act as a MAV without having to be in-game. would be cool, but then lead to possible gameplay issues.

21. Post
    Set it so there is a delay so you can't communicate with people playing which would stamp out that issue.

More positives than negatives - allows you to spectate top level matches, which is good for esports etc, allows people to shoutcast and whatnot.

Also lets you catch cheaters, atm there is no feasible way of doing this..

22. Post
    The best part about CS is source and HLTV

23. Post
    does that shit flying around not annoy anyone else?