Results 251 to 275 of 282

  1. Post
    lolvegetarians

  2. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    lolvegetarians
    we all know you're a meat head mettler.

  3. Post
    This meat head's smarter than you, deficient fool.

  4. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    This meat head's smarter than you, deficient fool.
    I'm 90% certain that the government puts stuff in our meat to control our minds eh.
    I think I'm smart not eating it.

  5. Post
    Malkav wrote:
    I'm 90% certain that the government puts stuff in our meat to control our minds eh.
    I think I'm smart not eating it.
    Ha! We have you fooled! We actually put stuff in the air that you breathe. Resistance is futile.

  6. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    Ha! We have you fooled! We actually put stuff in the air that you breathe. Resistance is futile.
    you think that's air im breathing?


  7. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    So he eats bananas and soy? Maybe some oat bran.
    maybe he has favism too

  8. Post
    Malkav wrote:
    Brussel Sprouts taste nice.
    DUDE! the hell

  9. Post
    Thought this thread was about Vegrandis. Was disappointed.

  10. Post
    The silent bob wrote:
    Thought this thread was about Vegrandis. Was disappointed.

    Everyone eats Vegrandis

  11. Post
    Meat Eating Behind Evolutionary Success of Humankind, Global Population Spread, Study Suggests

    ScienceDaily (Apr. 20, 2012) Carnivory is behind the evolutionary success of humankind. When early humans started to eat meat and eventually hunt, their new, higher-quality diet meant that women could wean their children earlier. Women could then give birth to more children during their reproductive life, which is a possible contribution to the population gradually spreading over the world. The connection between eating meat and a faster weaning process is shown by a research group from Lund University in Sweden, which compared close to 70 mammalian species and found clear patterns.
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0420105539.htm

    Checkmate hippies.

  12. Post
    god why do most people who decided to be vegetarian have to be whiny hippy assholes who try to force beliefs.

    I'm vegetarian, i don't care what you eat the choice is yours, as long as you dont try force your choices on me.
    Most of my friends are meat eaters and the worst part is when we going out to eat, they wanna try my food, so like order a pizza and 2-3 slices are gone to them :/
    glad their experiencing vegetarianism but sad they eating my food.




    question: why is it ok to kill animals and eat them but not humans? humans are meat too?

  13. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    god why do most people who decided to be vegetarian have to be whiny hippy assholes (especially them white ppl (no offense) ) who try to force belifs.
    You think that a high percentage of vegos militantly promote their beliefs because they are the only ones that you publicly see/hear. Way to stereotype people just like yourself.

    I'm sure a large percentage of vegos don't even tell anyone unless they have to, so you don't even know that they're vego.

    huntakillaz wrote:
    question: why is it ok to kill animals and eat them but not humans? humans are meat too?
    Why is it OK for a lion to kill a gazelle? This question has been done to death, and doesn't have an objective answer. There's a long thread in CEPP about the morality of eating meat, if you're feeling inclined.

  14. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    question: why is it ok to kill animals and eat them but not humans? humans are meat too?
    humans have smarts.

  15. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    question: why is it ok to kill animals and eat them but not humans? humans are meat too?
    Because it's a good way to pass on disease.

  16. Post
    Also, lol at saying "I'm vegetarian, i don't care what you eat the choice is yours, as long as you dont try force your choices on me.", then trying to take the moral high ground by asking why it's ok to eat animals but not humans.

  17. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    question: why is it ok to kill animals and eat them but not humans? humans are meat too?
    There are plenty of meat that I don't eat: mutton, for example.

    I'm sure you don't eat every vege under the sun

  18. Post
    no its a valid question, logic doesn't compute.

    no i dont every vege under the sun, and it makes sense that humans prefer to not eat other humans, i understand that humans are smarter than the animals is a reason. But then there a few humans who are into eating humans and well they get shat on.

  19. Post
    Do many animals eat their own species? I'm trying to think of some but can't.

    You could easily just state the answer as being socially unacceptable. As every human has a moral compass it's understandable to imagine we consider it an automatic no-no, especially as we have access to other meat.

  20. Post
    A large number of carnivorous species eat their young. Usually just the fathers though.

  21. Post
    Heard a while back that Panda Bears are one of the only carnivores to eat a plant only diet. And they are nearly extinct. Which is just awesome.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

  22. Post
    Cannibalism is a common ecological interaction in the animal kingdom and has been recorded for more than 1500 species.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism_(zoology)

  23. Post
    just voicing opinion and thought:

    the other part is that sometimes, you get asked "why are you vegetarian?" but people don't ask other people " why do you eat meat?" in the same manner

    in this day and age its become the norm to accept that people eat meat unless otherwise.

    "humans have been eating meat since forever"
    "humans have been eating plants since forever"

    whats your point?

    being vegetarian (or other *tarain) you get differentiated,

    example: just take a look at your fast food restaurants bk(they do a salad burger)/mcdonalds (removed the salad burger option from their menus) all their other burgers contain meat places like burgerfuel however cater for both and have some variety (even if its 3), now this can be a thing of cost/demand, but then you think about it 95% of the ingredients are already there. how much harder is it to cater ?

  24. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    .
    question: why is it ok to kill animals and eat them but not humans? humans are meat too?
    why is it ok to keep annimals as pets but not humans? humans are animals too?

  25. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    being vegetarian (or other *tarain) you get differentiated,
    It's because you're a burden on the rest of the tribe, men hunt and fish, women gather fruit and vege's. Then there's you. Normally nature takes care of vego's with lions and tigers.