Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Buy Kiwi Made

What ever happened to this? i know the obvious answer, pushing stuff overseas because its cheaper, but i remember a while back there was a real push to back NZ manufacturers. It was a big a drive as recycling was. Its just sad not to see a more active effort to back kiwi made goods

2. Post
    I remember companies that design shit here but still get asian slave labour to make it kicked up a fuss, they thought it was unfair.

3. Post
    fUrBuRgEr wrote:
    What ever happened to this? i know the obvious answer, pushing stuff overseas because its cheaper, but i remember a while back there was a real push to back NZ manufacturers. It was a big a drive as recycling was. Its just sad not to see a more active effort to back kiwi made goods
    Why you gotta be racist towards non kiwis bro? Stop being so xenophobic.

4. Post
    Theory of comparative advantage? It's just stupid to make some stuff here.

5. Post
    ****in nashilism m8 dont question it patriotism m8 dippin ur tui in marmite at the bbq m8

6. Post
    New Zealanders hands are too fat to manufacture the delicate components required by today's range of in-demand consumer electronics.

7. Post
    Conebeast wrote:
    ****in nashilism m8 dont question it patriotism m8 dippin ur tui in marmite at the bbq m8

8. Post
    Because there's like, nothing that's genuinely kiwi made anymore?

9. Post
    New Zealands economy is trash.

10. Post
    It was a coalition promise for the Greens.

The campaign money's spent, and the campaign's over afaik.

--

Dumb idea anyway.

FREE MARKET ECONOMY MAN

11. Post
    ^Exactly, supply and demand will shit all over your desires

12. Post
    I'm not Kiwi made. Come at me bro

13. Post
    I bought a compost bin the other day that was Kiwi Made

14. Post
    Sanitarium has been really sneaky on where Weetbix is made

Was NZ made now Aus

15. Post
    >buys kiwi made
    >exaggerates***
    >spends 80% less on necessities

16. Post
    we made some pipe at work then stuck "australia made" stickers on it and exported it.

17. Post
    To busy beating our children, keeping the Maoris down and exporting anything of value.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

18. Post
    Rekal wrote:
    Sanitarium has been really sneaky on where Weetbix is made

Was NZ made now Aus
    Eh? According to their CEO they were made in Auckland and Christchurch, now solely in Auckland since the quake.

19. Post
    And you believe them? They have an agenda maaaan. They are trying to hide the truth maaaaaaaaan.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

20. Post
    EzyE wrote:
    Eh? According to their CEO they were made in Auckland and Christchurch, now solely in Auckland since the quake.
    Check the underside of the 1kg Box = Made in Australia

21. Post
    fUrBuRgEr wrote:
    we're owned by the chinese/japanese etc now days. not much is made in new zealand. and "kiwi made" means more expensive.

22. Post
    Didn't realise Fur was in the national front.

23. Post
    I wouldn't buy a kiwi maid. Too goddamn lippy.

24. Post
    Worst wrote:
    I wouldn't buy a kiwi maid. Too goddamn lippy.
    this^

i buy south auckland made. or nz meat/dairy

25. Post
    watties products seems to be shit