Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910

1. Post
    how to trade?

- - - Updated - - -

link my steam account?

2. Post
    I run freebies on items on my stream. Not sure if it's worth mentioning here though

Fairly new streamer and I mainly stream for fun. If people wanted to donate items for giveaways on the stream then feel free to let me know =)

twitch.tv/giovanni1025

3. Post
    Have the mythical Dragonclaw Hook for pudge if anyone wants to buy. Open to any offers . No keys please thanks

4. Post
    hello everyone i am selling some of my rare dota 2 items as for i am in a tight budget right now and really need a fast cash.

dragonclaw hook (immortal - pudge) - 180 nzd
    rainmaker (mythical - windranger) - 220nzd
    elder timebreaker (immortal - faceless void) - 85nzd
    perception of eternal mind (mythical - faceless void) - 175nzd
    fire lotus belt (mythical - lina) - 185nzd

if anyone is interested add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rjane04/

bank transfer or a meet up would be my preferred way of transaction.

thanks

5. Post
    I would suggest meeting with rjane04 if you decide to purchase anything - no offense rjane04, but you are new and users need to be cautious

6. Post
    yea, i dont mind. i live in west auckland. matter of fact i prefer a cash payment. i know what you're thinking of mate and i like a clean and fair trade here. thanks

aarOn-afk wrote:
    I would suggest meeting with rjane04 if you decide to purchase anything - no offense rjane04, but you are new and users need to be cautious

7. Post
    ON New Zealand Labour Day (Monday 24th October) we will be running special bonus rates all day, 10x XP and 10x Harvest.