1. Post

To the Moon

are any other secretly emotional ****s getting this game? I like the presentation so far but it looks more like a p'n'c adventure than an RPG, but the story sounds like it is worth playing if you don't mind that

2. Post
    Looks like something I would probably be interested in but I bought like 25 games in the last steam sale... So I'm on a spending diet as far as gaming is concerned.

3. Post
    Played about half way. Its really really good.

4. Post
    Sounds ambitious and unconventional. Will have to give it a go.
    Chur.

5. Post
    Cheers, looks interesting, putting it on my list

6. Post
    I would have considered buying this if it wasn't made using RPGMaker

7. Post
    Wadjeteye Games use Adventure Game Studio to make their games... I suppose that I shouldn't buy them!!!!111

The nature/quality of the creation tools used are irrelevant if the quality is there in the end product.

8. Post
    Blk_n_Wht wrote:
    I would have considered buying this if it wasn't made using RPGMaker
    lol

Most games these days are, at least in-part, created using some form of software tool. It just happens that most of these tools are developed in-studio and not available to the public.

9. Post
    TTM is US$3.99 (60% off) on GOG:

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/to_the_moon

10. Post
    The guy who made this also made Quintessence: The Blighted Venom which is actually pretty good (and free).

11. Post
    HunterKi11er wrote:
    lol

Most games these days are, at least in-part, created using some form of software tool. It just happens that most of these tools are developed in-studio and not available to the public.
    That's true.
    The main thing that may put off many people is the fact that the visual is quite primitive compared to that of contemporary game engines.

12. Post
    Oh and there are scores of truly awful RPGMaker games.

13. Post
    I just finished this. Beautiful game.

P.s on sale.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/206440/

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    !!!!111
    It's cute that when you're being sarcastic you do this every single time.

15. Post
    ^Because there's too many simpletons out there who need the obvious spelt out for them.