Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    "unreservedly recommended to anyone who can buy, borrow or steal the means to play it."

That's some of the most positive commentary I've seen in a review on this site.

3. Post
    whoa damn, 9.5. So keen for this.

4. Post
    Spud of Doom wrote:
    "unreservedly recommended to anyone who can buy, borrow or steal the means to play it."

That's some of the most positive commentary I've seen in a review on this site.
    replaced "steal", we wouldn't want anyone thinking we endorse theft - sentiment is the same.

5. Post
    The embedded article code isn't currently working on Chrome btw. Getting a flash ad replacing the article. E: Seems to be working now, only happens when the Xcom ad comes up.

6. Post
    any chance of a PC review?

7. Yelling
    A few reviewers giving it the ol' 9.5 score, guess 10s reserved for dishonored, farcry3 and assassins creed 3, amongst others

good review kthx

8. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    any chance of a PC review?
    Not before release, I'm afraid, but we can certainly endeavour to get one up post-launch. I played the original on PC and the controls were hardly optimal so I can sympathise.

9. Post
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hurry up wednesday

10. Post
    Expecting a good plot after all this. And i hope your idea of long isn't 9 hours

11. Post
    James wrote:
    Not before release, I'm afraid, but we can certainly endeavour to get one up post-launch. I played the original on PC and the controls were hardly optimal so I can sympathise.
    Thank you sir. Its disappointing that so many companies don't bother to send PC review copies along with the console ones.

12. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Expecting a good plot after all this. And i hope your idea of long isn't 9 hours
    Campaign is about 30 hours.

13. Post
    times some play throughs

14. Post
    Spent about 3 hours on this today, great fun =]

15. Post
    James wrote:
    You mean the console controls in BL2 were hardly optimal, or the PC version of BL1?

My PC copy is in the mail. Now I just have to sort out my borked OS install before it gets here.

16. Post
    Noice! Can't wait for the wekend

17. Post
    KnightNZ wrote:
    You mean the console controls in BL2 were hardly optimal, or the PC version of BL1?

My PC copy is in the mail. Now I just have to sort out my borked OS install before it gets here.
    Pretty sure he means the PC version of the original. The interface screamed "lazy console port" and the multiplayer infrastructure was a complete farce for the first couple of weeks (olol GameSpy).

18. Post
    split screen Co-Op Campaign?

19. Post
    Only on console AFAIK

20. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    Only on console AFAIK
    Cool that's what I was hoping for. Looks like a game my bro and I can grind together! Mean!

21. Post
    flask wrote:
    split screen Co-Op Campaign?
    From memory, yes.

22. Post
    flask wrote:
    my bro and I can grind together!
    lol.
    recovered B|ind-Reaper*'s wife's photos like a boss

23. Post
    If people are wondering about the PC version, watch this video from Totalbiscuit on the PC options menu.

Very impressive, and a huge improvement over the first game.

24. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last