Page 1 of 16 123411 ... Last

1. Post
    Some of you may remember this game when it was an hl2 mod called Age of Chivalry. Many lols were had beheading people. This standalone version on UE3 engine looks promising.

Comes out 16th October on Steam, $25 usd

2. Post

3. Post
    Steam BETA out now, get your free key here, takes 2 seconds to register an account if you don't (they don't verify email). 3 GB download.

http://www.curse.com/betas/chivalry-medieval-warfare

4. Post
    chur

5. Post
    Waiting for it to come to steam so can buy/pre-buy.

6. Post
    Pretty fun game, got a quad kill but fraps spassed out and didnt screenshot There are a few australian servers up.

7. Post
    Some more screens, looks brilliant

8. Post
    LMAO, even indie games with a medieval setting have a hard-on for Middleeastern environments and shades of brown.

9. Post
    Doh, keys all gone... don't suppose anyone has a spare one? :P

10. Post
    No keys left so I bought the game. Turns out I don't get access to beta for buying the game

EvaUnit02 wrote:
    LMAO, even indie games with a medieval setting have a hard-on for Middleeastern environments and shades of brown.
    Must be just happening overcrusades or something, ahhehuhuhu.

11. Post
    Yeah I already bought it during the kickstarter... but guess I was cheap and didn't pay enough for beta :P

12. Post
    Doesn't it come out on like Tuesday? What kind of beta is this? lol

13. Post
    Sebly wrote:
    Doesn't it come out on like Tuesday? What kind of beta is this? lol
    there has been a beta running since the kickstarter finished for anyone that pledged $50 or more. You could also get into the beta if you pre-ordered off their site for $50 a couple weeks ago.

I guess with this curse giveaway they wanted to give people one last chance to try out the game before the game comes out this week.

14. Post
    come out already

15. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    come out already
    15 hours to go according to the website timer.

16. Post
    Suffers from the old only 6 people watching the entire tournament problem I see.

17. Post
    FURIE wrote:
    15 hours to go according to the website timer.
    I know... 15hrs too long. Had the whole day off today

18. Post
    not sure if should wait for steam or buy now =(

19. Post
    Clan mate made a montage with the halberd

20. Post
    wow, great montage.
    can't wait to play it.

21. Post
    Downloading!

22. Post
    Thanks for the content Necriss! Looks great (didn't even know about this game until today, now that it's out on Steam). To get this, or War of the Roses? I liked the combat in Mount and Blade, but would prefer using an Xbox controller for this stuff (which they cater to). Which is the better game and what are the differences?

EDIT: Also, if somebody with the game could tell me how the Xbox 360 Controller support is (native, like most games/console ports? - I know this isn't a port) and what the max server size is (player count), that would be sweet, cheers. Very interested in this as it's something different and more casual than CS:GO (which I just don't have time to play seriously any more).

23. Post
    ill probably purchase a 4pack on steam tonight, will sell extra copies here.

24. Post
    Malkav wrote:
    ill probably purchase a 4pack on steam tonight, will sell extra copies here.
    Keen

25. Post
    How much? cant check at the mo

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... Last