Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    It's a pity we don't still have the religion & conspiracy forum. This thread looks just like Mirddes special. All it needs is a 2 hour Youtube clip.
    Gareth's Lawns & Pipe Cleaning Ltd, Hamilton.

2. Post
    Lextacy wrote:
    So young, so angry, damn that rap music! lol
    Lol @ assuming I'm angry because of your display of utter stupidity. You're as wrong as you are stupid, and you're so stupid it hurts.

3. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Lol @ assuming I'm angry because of your display of utter stupidity. You're as wrong as you are stupid, and you're so stupid it hurts.
    Mutton & Markson, you make a cute couple.

4. Post
    Cant speak for this product but personally ive had great results with ProMa PT5 Petrol Treatment. I kept a spreadhseet for 2 years to track my fuel usage and you could see a notable decrease in economy when you forgot to add it to the tank.

Best economy ive ever gotton though was a custom tune for my Legacy (open road figures)

7.6-8.4 L per 100 km previously 10-11L per 100 km prior to tuning.

Bearing in mind this was after also after installing a bigger dumpipe and decatting and running an extra pound of boost.

PBMS is a great company.

5. Post
    heylinmr2nz wrote:
    Cant speak for this product but personally ive had great results with ProMa PT5 Petrol Treatment. I kept a spreadhseet for 2 years to track my fuel usage and you could see a notable decrease in economy when you forgot to add it to the tank.

Best economy ive ever gotton though was a custom tune for my Legacy (open road figures)

7.6-8.4 L per 100 km previously 10-11L per 100 km prior to tuning.

Bearing in mind this was after also after installing a bigger dumpipe and decatting and running an extra pound of boost.

PBMS is a great company.
    Have you ever calculated the savings in petrol vs. cost of treatment?

6. Post
    capriv8 wrote:
    Have you ever calculated the savings in petrol vs. cost of treatment?
    That's where the rubber meets the road!

7. Post
    I know the pills don't do **** to stop black smoke from a diesel.
    We chucked a couple in the mates Patrol as a laugh to see if it would do anything.

8. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    I know the pills don't do **** to stop black smoke from a diesel.
    We chucked a couple in the mates Patrol as a laugh to see if it would do anything.
    Sweet Jesus! Someone has actually used them!! Run!!! Mutton & Markson will be here any minute to berate you lol

9. Post
    Doing something for ****s and giggles I totally agree with.

You're just a ****wit.
    Slower than Coffeeshop and wants an STI

10. Post
    MarksoN wrote:
    Doing something for ****s and giggles I totally agree with.

You're just a ****wit.
    lmfao!!! Hard to take you seriously, you seem far too dim for that

Page 2 of 2 First 12