1. Post

2. Post
    thanks!

just wondering, what do you get from joining club nintendo? is it worthwhile?

3. Post
    If you get a lot of Aus/NZ region games it can be - you redeem for stars which you can then use to buy rewards.

4. Post
    Oh ok cool! Have you gotten alot of stuff from it?

5. Post
    Over the years got some stuff like both G&W Collections on DS, and a SNES controller for Wii. There's not a lot but sometimes cool stuff pops up.

6. Post
    NNI Rekal12

[Damn 6 char min :E]

7. Post
    NNI nzjc420

8. Post
    legit because did not know this thread existed

my id is VAATI9999

cause vaati is the best villain of the zeldaverse

9. Post
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Thank you once again for taking part in the Join Nintendo Network Promotion. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]As promised, here is your very special gift: a download code for Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on Virtual Console for Nintendo 3DS! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]A04F4CH21XKMWHDM[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]How to redeem your download code [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Head to Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS system to redeem your download code. Just follow these simple instructions:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Step 1 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Ensure that your Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS is connected to the internet*. For more information on how to connect your Nintendo 3DS family system to the internet, see our Nintendo 3DS Support page. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]*Wireless broadband internet service required. Acceptance of the network-related terms and privacy policy required. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Step 2 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]On the HOME Menu of your Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system, select the Nintendo eShop icon to launch Nintendo eShop. For more information, see our Nintendo eShop page. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Step 3 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Scroll to the far left of Nintendo eShop and select 'Settings/Other', then tap 'Redeem Download Code' – enter your free download code in the box displayed and select 'OK'. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Follow the on-screen instructions and select 'Download' to start the download process – you can then choose to download the game immediately or download it while your Nintendo 3DS system is in Sleep Mode. Whichever method you choose, however, please note that your Nintendo 3DS system will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the download.[/FONT]

10. Post
    ^not sure what that post is doing but this is the official statement for all those who have registered NNID's on their 3DS's

In the last Nintendo Direct of 2013 Nintendo of Europe confirmed that Super Mario Bros. Deluxe would be part of a Nintendo Network Promotion, where anyone with a Nintendo Network ID registered on a 3DS receives the Game Boy Color game for free. The codes for that promotion are due between now and 28th February.

Despite the title being a free giveaway for millions of gamers in the region it'll also arrive as a standard download on the 3DS eShop. It already has a game page on the store, listing it for a release on 27th February, priced at 4.49 / €4.99; it'll also arrive in Australia on 28th February for AU$6.

11. Post
    Hi all my Wiiu name is easternlightnz - feel free to add for some Mario Kart etc!
    Last edited by Oldtime boy; 6th June 2014 at 3:13 pm. Reason: Wrote incorrect network ID DOH!

12. Post
    Hi all,

User Name slimbo

Cant remember my GP login or email lols. But used to be Sambo

13. Post
    this is not really for the Nintendo 3ds is it?? just asking as i have been looking for other players

14. Post
    ButterflyBabeNZ wrote:
    this is not really for the Nintendo 3ds is it?? just asking as i have been looking for other players
    3DS uses NNID's now too so if you post it it should work for 3ds as well

15. Post
    Terrigenas is my mii name add me

16. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    3DS uses NNID's now too so if you post it it should work for 3ds as well
    how do i do that? just give my mii name from off my 3ds of the friend code?? and adding people on the 3ds how would i do that with out the friend code?

17. Post
    Keen for some karting

nID - whitepoo
    nickname - blitzcraig

18. Post
    ahungryewok

addme etc

19. Post
    Gesellschaft420

20. Post
    My handle is TySVee and I would love to have some new (any lol) friends on my Wii U.

21. Post
    Mister_JJ

Nintendo Network ID and Nickname

It'd be great to connect with someone.... anyone!! I'm playing Mario Kart 8, SSB, at the mo.

I've gone through and added everyone in the list. I'm on WiiU and 2DS.
    Last edited by Jay Jay; 1st February 2015 at 5:52 pm.

22. Post
    Updated, hope I'm not missing anyone.

Also if anyone has added me, and I haven't added you back, it might be because I haven't had my Wii U for over a year now (lending it to my brother and using another Wii U), but I still have my 3DS so I'll check on there.

23. Post
    Ludez

24. Post
    iludez I'm on 2ds no idea how to add anyone though

25. Post
    NNID - Fred_e_mac
    Last edited by stumpynuts; 5th March 2015 at 8:35 pm.