Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
(6 votes)
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 4881

1. Post
    its still $99 on steam. i know it did drop a bit during the recent steam sale. But not much.

2. Post
    At EB games and various retail outlets it's 35 or near abouts. It's pretty amazing of how fast games go down in terms of price these days.

3. Post
    $35 on psn currently. I bought it new from DS for $59 at launch and sold it for $60 on TM a few weeks later. Tempted to get the digital version to replay. Pity the MP is so piss poor, f it was any good this would be selling in the 8 figures.

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Ah OK it looks like sales numbers are bad, it's only sold 2.5 mill copies world wide and PC sales were the worst..

Likely they dropped price otherwise sales numbers would be much worse.

Strange for a game so well recieved to sell so poorly, a GOTY games usually sell 10 mill+ copies which is why Overwatch and Uncharted 4 are winning worldwide
    Might just be a marketing issue. It was critically acclaimed but without knowing how well it reviewed I would have assumed it was just another average shooter. It's a shame it hasn't done better though.

5. Post
    And I now know what I'll be saving up for my next gaming upgrade. Wait till I pull this out of my rucksack sitting on the plane.

6. Post
    Doubt it will make it to market. It's just another CES concept build.

Tap talky walky pro top

7. Post
    MS is one of the richest companies in the world yet they're consistently rubbish when it comes to handling PC gaming in the internet--connected modern era. GFWL: the second coming. Not even Uplay is this bad!

8. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Doubt it will make it to market. It's just another CES concept build.

Tap talky walky pro top
    Doubt it would make it onto the plane in one piece.

9. Post
    LMAO, Stardew Valley earned more than Co Infinite Warfare on Steam. http://www.vg247.com/2017/01/06/stea...inite-warfare/

10. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    LMAO, Stardew Valley earned more than Co Infinite Warfare on Steam. http://www.vg247.com/2017/01/06/stea...inite-warfare/
    COD has been dead on PC since MW2. Not really surprising.

11. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    COD has been dead on PC since MW2. Not really surprising.
    Nah, it's been dead since Ghosts. MW2, Blops 1 were all huge on PC, Blops 2 was fairly popular.

12. Post
    BO2 was popular on PC, MW2 was huge too

13. Post
    Can anyone recommend any full controller support games on steam?

Looking for more games to run through steam link, not so keen on FPS games as im pretty new with a controller.
    Recently finished Firewatch which I thought was pretty good, Witcher 3 and bioshock infinite.

Have had a few browses of the store but nothing has stood out to me, even firewatch is normally a game I wouldn't bother trying but I'm really glad I did.

14. Post
    basically every multi-plat game since the start of 7th generation of consoles has that support

15. Post
    Starting playing Hitman: Absolution on PC yesterday and having a blast! My first Hitman game, I should have tried these sooner.

16. Post
    so despite the shitty news of Scalebound getting canceled yesterday. MS seemed to confirm crackdown 3 for 2017.

“After careful deliberation, Microsoft Studios has come to the decision to end production for Scalebound. We’re working hard to deliver an amazing lineup of games to our fans this year, including Halo Wars 2, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves and other great experiences.”

17. Post
    I started playing Doom last week. Was bored within the hour. Looks great though, and 120 fps on ultra, 1440p, it was very well optimised.

I don't know why, but it's not hitting any high notes for me, mindless, predictable running and shooting. I may just be getting old.

Will uninstall probably.

18. Post
    As an older person it should be more appealing to you - because it should be nostalgia, because thats what games were like back in the old days

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    As an older person it should be more appealing to you - because it should be nostalgia, because thats what games were like back in the old days
    Nah, back in the old days it was a fresh idea/concept. Now it's reheated turd.

It could be also due to the fact that SP FPS has lost all appeal for me.

20. Post
    ManBeastLove wrote:
    I started playing Doom last week. Was bored within the hour. Looks great though, and 120 fps on ultra, 1440p, it was very well optimised.

I don't know why, but it's not hitting any high notes for me, mindless, predictable running and shooting. I may just be getting old.

Will uninstall probably.
    Yeah I only lasted half an hour before I gave up cos it was boring af. I knew what to expect beforehand but still thought I'd give it a try.

I too am an older gamer but after games like Far Cry & Crysis I can't enjoy mindless shooting galleries like I did when I was younger

21. Post
    ManBeastLove wrote:
    Nah, back in the old days it was a fresh idea/concept. Now it's reheated turd.

It could be also due to the fact that SP FPS has lost all appeal for me.
    I don't have any fps installed anymore. Last one I bought was crysis 3. Just no appeal for single player fps.

Tap talky walky pro top

22. Post
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/560000
    I've liked what I've played of Christine Love's past games but I'm not paying $36 for a f*cking VN.

23. Post
    Assassins Creed comp thread gone for a couple of days now. I was expecting it to be replaced with the results thread by now. Hopefully someone didn't press the wrong button!
    Edit: I see it now, just locked and unstickied.

24. Post
    There were 6 pages worth of entries to go through probably a tough decision.

25. Post
    Hopefully weeding out all the people that failed to comprehend the question!