Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
(6 votes)
Results 4,951 to 4,973 of 4973

1. Post
    You forget that Sony controls releases for PSNOW, there is zero chance PS4 games will launch on PSNOW as the same time on PS4 - its great that PS4 games can be streamed but 1) exclusives will be out probably years after the actual ps4 release, 2) the service is not available to new zealand and 3) even in countries like the USA where the service is available users complain of network lag affecting the gameplay. PSNOW is novel but not a great replacement for actual hardware yet

2. Post
    You've gotta have serious hardware to emulate wiiu,though that's pretty amazing Zelda in 4k

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    You forget that Sony controls releases for PSNOW, there is zero chance PS4 games will launch on PSNOW as the same time on PS4 - its great that PS4 games can be streamed
    *Yawn* PC gamers can just play one of the other 10,000 games on PC while they wait for 12 months or whatever for Naughty Dog Game Y to show up on the streaming service.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    *Yawn* PC gamers can just play one of the other 10,000 games on PC while they wait for 12 months or whatever for Naughty Dog Game Y to show up on the streaming service.
    Pretty much. I assume game sales are slowing down or something? Or they just want the extra revenue from PC?

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Years not 12 months mark those words, you'll find the service has kill zone and whatever else from 2013 and 14

6. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Pretty much. I assume game sales are slowing down or something? Or they just want the extra revenue from PC?
    I'd say extra revenue, ps4 game sales are higher than any other console and has th3 highest adoption rates

7. Post

8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Sure, except PS Now isn't even available in NZ.

9. Post
    I need a new game please. One that is challenging, although increasing difficulty in an FPS to make the enemies bullet sponges does not count. Needs an immersive story. Genre not too important, PC/Steam preferrable.

Thanks.

10. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I need a new game please. One that is challenging, although increasing difficulty in an FPS to make the enemies bullet sponges does not count. Needs an immersive story. Genre not too important, PC/Steam preferrable.

Thanks.
    Nier Automata. Comes out tomorrow on steam. Out now on PS4.

11. Post
    Outlast 2 banned in Australia, wonder how that will affect us?

12. Post
    Not sure what you mean, NZ's never followed Australia's ban of anything has it? We're independent in that sense.

13. Post
    Games that were banned there before and after they introduced an R18 rating system were still being released here. I can't see why this would be any different. I've seen streamers play the first one, and don't see any reason why the sequel would be banned here, based on what I saw.

14. Post
    seanhinton wrote:
    Nier Automata. Comes out tomorrow on steam. Out now on PS4.
    Thanks. Anything else?

15. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I've seen streamers play the first one, and don't see any reason why the sequel would be banned here, based on what I saw.
    I don't know why you'd use a different game as a point of reference - it's a specific scene that got Outlast 2 banned in AU

On top of that, Outlast 1 was released in AU, so it's hardly a good test case

w0lfbrains wrote:
    Thanks. Anything else?
    Dishonored 2

16. Post
    I didn't know it was a specific scene in the sequel, I thought it was just the theme of the game; knowing how ban happy they are over there.

17. Post
    There is a turok 2 remaster and it is out!!!

18. Post
    Anyone having issues signing into PSN at the moment?

19. Post
    TodashXIX wrote:
    Anyone having issues signing into PSN at the moment?
    Yes, I am having too.

20. Post
    How good was that TItanfall 2 Campaign! Just finished it and can see why it got such high scores, superb!!

21. Post

22. Post
    Well After finishing the excellent Horizon: Zero Dawn game. I've just started on Killzone: Shadowfall. This game isn't too bad for a launch game. but geez making the hardest difficultly as DLC lol o_0

23. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    This game isn't too bad for a launch game. but geez making the hardest difficultly as DLC lol o_0
    The new Zelda did the same thing, and no-one card.