Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
(6 votes)
Results 4,901 to 4,922 of 4922

1. Post
    Here's a better look at some more Ruiner gameplay, looking really good

2. Post
    Breath of the Wild just got a coverted 10/10 in the latest EDGE magazine.

Kind of wish I had a Switch for launch, but Horizon/ME:A will own me for the next ____ months.

Too many games, not enough time bros.

3. Post
    Shadow of Mordor sequel has leaked, titled Shadow of War.

4. Post
    Excite!

5. Post
    This truly is the golden age of gaming.

So many awesome, mature themed games.

6. Post
    shadow of mordor was shite. i can't believe i have 16hrs on it. one of the worst games monolith made

7. Post
    I liked Shadow Of Mordor, but didn't like the annoying intro to every single orc you go up against. It was the only thing I didn't like about the game.

8. Post
    I bought the complete pack for next to nothing but haven't had time to play it in the last year. Will potentially be interested in a sequel in 5 years if nothing better comes along (it will).

9. Post
    Never got around to playing it, was it open world? Or is it go here kill x etc?

10. Post
    Open world, one of the few games i've finished in the last several years. It is great fun, looking forward to the sequel.

11. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Open world, one of a few games i've finished in the last few years. It is great fun, looking forward to the sequel.
    Oh dang, I'm a horrible person not playing it

12. Post
    It is kinda like Assassins Creed meets LOTR, so if you like that kind of game you should have a blast with it.

13. Post
    I loved ass creed black flag.

14. Post
    Yeah Shadow of Mordor was a good game overall but I hated the parkour system. Never seemed to do what I wanted it to do like if i wanted to climb up to the next ledge of a building I would end up jumping off instead n shit like that.

15. Post
    I'll definitely pick this up now I know it's open world

16. Post
    I had occasional issues with it from memory, but certainly not game breaking ones. I would have finished Black Flag as well, had Ubishite not lost my 50 hour cloud save - still salty!

17. Post
    I never got that far in black flag, but I played a few hours and enjoyed it. I had the same save wipe happen too

18. Post
    I haven't played one of their Creed games since, though I hear the 19th century London one Syndicate is decent - so i'll get around to playing that at some point. It has been out of over a year now, so hopefully it has been well patched.

19. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I'll definitely pick this up now I know it's open world
    Don't expect too much variation in that open world though...

20. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Don't expect too much variation in that open world though...
    It's Mordor, did you expect more than a barren wasteland?

21. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    It's Mordor, did you expect more than a barren wasteland?
    you can make hell and deserts interesting or appealing/easy on the eye. shadow of mordor is just ugly

22. Post
    Gah, so Respawn released and update to Titanfall 2 on all platforms and it loses your ability to continue the campaign. You can only select individual missions you have done and not continue back to the last checkpoint. Sucks a bit that does, so headsup if anyone else notices it.