Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
(6 votes)
Results 5,126 to 5,140 of 5140

1. Post
    To celebrate the impending release of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, Publisher Tripwire Interactive and developer Antimatter Games are kicking off an Open Beta that begins today and runs until 4:00PM EDT on Monday, May 22nd. This will act just like a Free Weekend - head for the Steam Store page, download and play! - See more at: http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/n....hRtjBscx.dpuf

2. Post
    BZP wrote:
    To celebrate the impending release of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, Publisher Tripwire Interactive and developer Antimatter Games are kicking off an Open Beta that begins today and runs until 4:00PM EDT on Monday, May 22nd. This will act just like a Free Weekend - head for the Steam Store page, download and play! - See more at: http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/n....hRtjBscx.dpuf
    Quite like it, very hardcore but worth the $25 for sure. That headshot sound...

3. Post
    The last beta wave 7 i played of it, i enjoyed it. Rs2 Vietnam should be good,

4. Post
    What happened to Telltales writing man? I finished the fourth episode of The New Frontier this weekend and this is has to be the worst episode in what I'm considering now to be a very disappointing chapter in the series.

The Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 had some goofy moments but for the most part were very engaging and enjoyable. It all seemed to change with the release of Michonne, which again I felt was a pretty mediocre game albeit with some interesting tie ins to the comic series.

Back to The New Frontier though and I can summarize my experience of the game with a few key points.

* I don't mind Javier. He's actually the only really interesting character in this entire game.
    * I hate Gabe and David. Some of Javier's interactions and flashbacks with David are interesting but ultimately I just don't care about him and Gabe is just annoying. I understand that he's meant to be an annoying teenager struggling with his circumstances but he just comes across as being a poorly created and written character.
    * Clementine has little to no real relevance in this game. In fact the most interesting parts when she's in the game are only shown through flash back moments.
    * Kate. The most interesting parts of this game for me was the romance between Javier and Kate. I would go as far as to say that Kate and Javier are the only two interesting characters in the entire game and Kate is hardly ever there.

So what's up with telltale? The Walking Dead S1/2, The Wolf Among Us and Tales from The Borderlands were awesome games with great characters and writing. It's just disappointing for me to see a series I enjoy so much go the way it has.

5. Post
    Played only 1 and 2, so looks like that's where Walking Dead ends.

Game of Thrones was excellent, but now I'm worried about S2.

6. Post

7. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    I'm horny

8. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    If this is as good as I want it to be in my head, well....shit, it'll be ****ing amazing

9. Post
    will they include the LSD tripping playboy bunnies?

10. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    **** u 2 michel
    also they already said they're not going to continue max's and chloe's (note how i included both of them) story
    very disappoint
    although it may be for the best
    Will be for the best if the don't include them actually. Go another path and keep the story telling as solid as before and it'll be great.

11. Post
    Yummy.

Estimated Delivery 31/10/2020
    Oh

12. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    will they include the LSD tripping playboy bunnies?
    Stretch Goal

13. Post
    More like stretched goal

14. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    More like stretched goal

In other news (that I think you'll appreciate Bionic), the next Dragon Age is definitely in development...sigh of relief, thought Mass Effect's cold storage might have hit that franchise by proxy and thrown me further into the depths of RPG depression

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ext-dragon-age

15. Post
    Fresh blood may do them good, but I still have to play inquisition. It's just that every time I think about it, I'd rather play Origins lol