Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 5400

  1. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I've never played a metro game. Is it open world?

    Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk
    Not really it's more of a linear sci fi thriller type of game. The book is pretty darned good (kinda depressing to read as well)

  2. Post
    Kind of like a fear type game?

    Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

  3. Post
    Kinda but more atmospheric than Fear. Give the games ago if ya find them for a reasonable price

  4. Post
    Metro is basically a linear, better looking version of STALKER (except it's set mostly underground).

  5. Post
    I am down to play those games soon. I have just started to warm to first person shooters again.

  6. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Kind of like a fear type game?

    Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk
    It's like CoD single player + Stalker environment.

  7. Post
    Metro is fantastic.

    Book's even better!

    I listened to the audiobook narrated by Rubert Degas, I loved listening to all the russian names etc, highly recommend.

  8. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Metro is basically a linear, better looking version of STALKER (except it's set mostly underground).
    Ohhh well besides terrible voice acting I liked stalker.

    I've seen copies so cheap I better pick them up next time I see them

    Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

  9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    sounds like some weabo jap anima waifu simulator - I'm sure there are another 100 exclusives of these published for PS4 in Japan, don't worry Eva they got you covered
    ludez wrote:
    I can't imagine anything worse then a game like that. Perv simulator

    Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    >Says Gran Turismo was rubbish.
    >Happy about some pervy Asian schoolgirl fetish game coming to PC.
    They're JRPGs from a storied developers Gust and Nihon Falcom. Might help you got off your lazy arses and actually read links rather than just looking over pictures. Actually it makes you guys look pretty ignorant.

    For someone who thinks hes the king of the gaming forum it seems he has pretty crap taste in games.
    Aside from Ys Seven (which I have on PSP, it was great), the former two are unreleased games which you certainly wouldn't have played. Your opinion here is worthless.

    Making an apples to oranges comparison like RPGs vs. racing games is something that a mouth-breather would do... oh wait, you just did that.

  10. Post
    Don't have to read to see exactly what the game is.

    Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

  11. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Don't have to read to see exactly what the game is.

    Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk
    I don't need translations to know why Eva wants to play this...


  12. Post
    Besides the typical Japanese fan service, I'd play that.

  13. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    They're JRPGs from a storied developers Gust and Nihon Falcom. Might help you got off your lazy arses and actually read links rather than just looking over pictures. Actually it makes you guys look pretty ignorant.


    Aside from Ys Seven (which I have on PSP, it was great), the former two are unreleased games which you certainly wouldn't have played. Your opinion here is worthless.

    Making an apples to oranges comparison like RPGs vs. racing games is something that a mouth-breather would do... oh wait, you just did that.
    Hit a nerve it seems. Good work on the insults though except you seemed to have largely missed the point. I'm not comparing the two genres, I'm saying for its time gt2 was a fantastic game, the one you pinned looks like a typical pervy Jap school Girl fetish game, like a lot of anime. If the screen shots are what is posted in the review, then they are quite relevant and not ignorant at all.

  14. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    Hit a nerve it seems. Good work on the insults though except you seemed to have largely missed the point. I'm not comparing the two genres, I'm saying for its time gt2 was a fantastic game, the one you pinned looks like a typical pervy Jap school Girl fetish game, like a lot of anime. If the screen shots are what is posted in the review, then they are quite relevant and not ignorant at all.
    woah watch ur cultural insensitivity there u racist

  15. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    woah watch ur cultural insensitivity there u racist
    Watch your cultural sensitivity you snowflake.

  16. Post
    no, no u watch ur cultural insensitivity u fascist

  17. Post
    Churchill: "The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists"

  18. Post
    racist or not, it ain't an argument 'til someone's called Hitler...

    popcorn on standby

  19. Post
    Too many Hitlers around here..

    Groowee wrote:
    sounds like asian privilege. not fair
    Watch your cultural insensitivity there you racist, only white people mainly white males have privileges / are Hitlers.


    The world would know no peace if the snowflakes were in charge, they'd pick everybody else out till they have nobody left except to kept nick picking their own values more & they'll turn on each other soon enough, having a cry over spilt milk.

    It all started from Coffeeshop saying "typical pervy Jap school Girl fetish game" which is true but no he gets called a racist . Hope that doesn't happen often Groowee, pretty insulting calling someone a racists when they're not a racists. I find it more racists to call a person racists when they're not racists just cause of little feelings, cultures are different which is a good thing! Except horrible cultures, cause not all cultures are good cultures.

  20. Post
    that's racist...

  21. Post
    Demon Souls is now fully playable on PC using RPCS3

    Do be aware you need a pretty beefy system to emulate demon souls, minimum CPU is a 6700k


  22. Post
    I'd suspect quite a lot of games on the ps3 would need some beefy specs to emulate games.

  23. Post
    Can someone explain to me why it takes a massive CPU to handle a PS3 game?

    I'm not up to scratch with that side of the tech.

  24. Post
    IST wrote:
    Can someone explain to me why it takes a massive CPU to handle a PS3 game?

    I'm not up to scratch with that side of the tech.
    I thought it was because the CPU renders the graphics? Or it uses integrated graphics to render?

    I dunno...

  25. Post
    I was under the impression that it came down to the inherent inefficiency of emulation.