1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I got Wings of liberty for my 18th birthday, this comes out 2 days before my 20th Hope Im lucky again this year. Anyway game looks awesome heres hoping a better launch than Diablo 3.

3. Post
    I've always enjoyed the campaigns more than the multiplayer aspect of SC. Looking forward to continuing the story. I'm assuming there's going to be a Protoss expansion as well.

4. Post
    yep Protoss are up next I think its called Legacy of the void.

5. Post
    kransky wrote:
    I've always enjoyed the campaigns more than the multiplayer aspect of SC. Looking forward to continuing the story. I'm assuming there's going to be a Protoss expansion as well.
    Agreed.

SC2 campaign still has me clocking in the hours. Replay-ability for me seems to be pretty up there.

6. Post
    +1 on SP being awesome. No interest in MP for me. Really like the storyline and missions.

If only command and conquer had the same going for it :<

7. Post
    They announced a CE of SCII:HotS?

8. Post
    Hook us Up MA!
    Thats one mighty fine looking mousepad.

9. Post
    Had this on preorder since the day MA put it up.

10. Post
    “What would happen was that players would find their favourite version of Kerrigan and then never switch. What’s the point in that? It didn’t provide anyone with the challenge of new choices. Now, as you’re going up you’re adding more and more powers, adding to things you can do, and it means you’re playing with more toys on the battlefield.”

Sounds exactly like the research from WoL...which i have chosen the same identical set up nearly every time.

e - their original 'load out' model would at least allow you to change easily. This way its make a decision and you are locked into it for that play through. Unless im having a misunderstanding, the current set up gives you more at once once you are at the end - but that doesnt really help to make people do many different things. I could build a million different units in WoL but stuck to the same builds anyway once i figured out what was most effiicent/fun.

11. Post
    I've had this on pre order from GPStore since it was first listed about 1 + 1/2 years ago!

I might even take a weeks annual leave when its released!