I live in a house of gamers, but recently we've all become a little disjointed. With BF3 now getting old, it's now more difficult to find decent games. BLOPS2 lost it's appeal a few weeks in, and other games like FIFA & CounterStrike have become frustrating and are not played by everyone in the house.
Basically we need a new game!
Are there any games out there that are current (or very soon to be released - next month or two) that you think will fill this gaping hole? A few requirements:
- Platform to be PS3, but I will accept PC ideas (most friends have PS3, but as a flat we all have a PC)
- Multiplayer is paramount. Team based gameplay required (we like to work together)
- Longevity and playerbase must be semi decent. No games where the playerbase is going to disappear within a month or two.
- First person preferred but not required.
- Can be an MMO so long as there is no grinding (so probably no MMO then?? haha)