Crysis 3

Open Beta is up on Origin if anyone is interested

2. Post
    Looks really bad.

3. Post
    It does. I am disappoint.
    lumpy custard

4. Post
    Why would you need an open beta for a game that is going to die instantly?

5. Post
    I haven't been following anything about it, just saw the open beta and thought someone might be interested

6. Post
    plays just like crysis 2. nothing special tbh.

7. Post
    Might aswell give it a crack.

8. Post
    I would but I can't or don't know how to get it

9. Post
    KIRBYTIME wrote:
    I would but I can't or don't know how to get it
    Origin demo's

10. Post
    Rungus wrote:
    Origin demo's
    Found it. Thank you very much!

11. Post
    Have to admit that the hunter mode is pretty fun. More interested to see what single player will be like though

12. Post
    I'll admit it isn't particularly unpleasant to look at.

13. Post
    I am enjoying it. Never really played Crysis 1/2 overly. I have pre-ordered.

14. Post
    i like bows!!! but i must admit that being the last survivor is quite fun.

15. Post
    Crysis 1 had an exceptional open world with insane graphics that looks good even after 6 YEARS.

Crysis 2 looked like a turd pile in comparison. Is crysis 3 like 1 or 2? I think I already know the answer. After all there's only so much you can do with a console and current consoles dont have the power or memory to run Crysis 1

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Crysis 1 had an exceptional open world with insane graphics that looks good even after 6 YEARS.

Crysis 2 looked like a turd pile in comparison. Is crysis 3 like 1 or 2? I think I already know the answer. After all there's only so much you can do with a console and current consoles dont have the power or memory to run Crysis 1
    lolwot? I have Crysis 1 on PS3...

17. Post
    It's an extremely simplified version that they released much later. (like what they do on wii)
    lumpy custard

18. Post
    For sure, it's still there though

19. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    lolwot? I have Crysis 1 on PS3...
    i feel sorry for u. graphical beasts like this are such a waste on console

20. Post
    PS4 getting announced on the 20th isn't it???
    Maybe it'll be on that.

lolz doubt it.

21. Post
    supa_saiyan wrote:
    i feel sorry for u. graphical beasts like this are such a waste on console
    That's nice, but that's irrelevant. Was responding to Crysis not being viable on console, when clearly it is.

22. Post
    Well you do the same missions in kinda the same locations but it's not even running the Crysis engine. They couldn't manage to port the original engine over which is what SirGrim was probably getting at. Crysis 1 console is basically crysis2: crysis1 edition.

And yeah crysis2 was a turdpile compared to the first one.
    lumpy custard

23. Post
    Meh multiplayer is pretty average imo. Fun for a few rounds but gets stale quick.

24. Post
    Played two hours and i really enjoy it when i get on a roll with my shotgun, nothing too different from crysis 2 gameplay . The graphics do look amazing though

25. Post
    Decided to give this mp beta a go. I was very impressed by the first screen that the game gave me

I can tell that the dedication and hardwork has paid off, even before playing. Well done, Crytek

Page 1 of 2 12 Last