1. Post
    Zenkuso wrote:
    Be interesting to see them do it.

Am I the only one that's noticed triss has white hair in the cover art?
    If you're referring to the 2nd rider on the GI cover art - I don't think that is Triss. For starters the horse has a Witcher's silver Sword strapped to the saddle and the rider is wearing studded bracers. You wouldn't see Triss changing her hair colour either

I am inclined to say its more likely to be Ciri; it would make more sense with the equipment and it would also open some fantastic story opportunities if Geralt's memory is being restored for the 3rd game.

2. Post
    I hope we find Yennifer in this one. I like Triss, but she's not the love of Geralt's life.

3. Post
    Guilty of also not finishing the first two myself, at least I have till 2014 to catch up.

4. Post
    I have approximately 1 year to get a gaming pc to catch up on EVERYTHING, starting with DayZ,ARMA3,mount and blade, then the witcher.

5. Post
    DayZ has pretty much had it. I would wait for it's official version thingy.

6. Post
    You aren't missing much with DayZ, it's more or less tacticool Minecraft.

7. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    I hope we find Yennifer in this one. I like Triss, but she's not the love of Geralt's life.
    When they refer to a 'long-lost love', it can only point to Yennefer, it simply wouldn't make any sense at all for it to be anyone else. The end of Witcher 2 certainly suggested more on that front as well, so lets hope it comes to fruition.

8. Post
    Foxman wrote:
    If you're referring to the 2nd rider on the GI cover art - I don't think that is Triss. For starters the horse has a Witcher's silver Sword strapped to the saddle and the rider is wearing studded bracers. You wouldn't see Triss changing her hair colour either

I am inclined to say its more likely to be Ciri; it would make more sense with the equipment and it would also open some fantastic story opportunities if Geralt's memory is being restored for the 3rd game.
    Ciri certainly would make sense specially with the whole "the hunt" stuff (trying to avoid spoilers) going on and yeah I had a long discussion over Skype today about it. I've already been approved by the higher ups to review it since they ****ed me over with skyrim ( plus most the others haven't even played the second let alone first one).

9. Post
    werewolves? wrote:
    The problem with Skyrim was that they had an open world but it felt almost completely dead.
    I feel skyrim would have been better if it was smaller and reused less. Near identical draugr ruins everywhere starts feeling old rather fast. They put the bar too in favour of quantity instead of quality and I hope cdp recognises that bethesda made that mistake so they don't end up doing the same.

Would be shocked not to see ciri and yennifer. Since its going to be the last one for the forseeable future there is no reason to leave anything in the lore bank. I wonder what direction they are going to go with triss in this one.

10. Post
    Loooots of pictures. If these are anything to go by.. the scope of the world is going to be ****ing impressive. e: all these screenshots are just from one island in the game. they're also taken with the same renderer as TW2 because they're still working on the new one. explains the somewhat dodgy look. it will likely look significantly better.

11. Post
    Those shots look good, albeit fairly average looking but they're probably from the PS3 port.

12. Post
    They're not from the new renderer, these are done with the Witcher 2 one They're still working on the new one apparently.

13. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You aren't missing much with DayZ, it's more or less tacticool Minecraft.
    Of all the posts that made the least sense this one is the most

14. Post
    Khann wrote:
    They're not from the new renderer, these are done with the Witcher 2 one They're still working on the new one apparently.
    Some of the shots look worse than TW2, I read your point on that but guess they haven't bothered to optimise much if it's just to showcase the new world.

15. Post
    My body is not ready. I really need to go back and play W1 and W2 again. The Witcher series is probably my favourite series in a long time.

16. Post
    I haven't seen anything from PS4 that looks remotely better than what PS3 has right now. I kind of hope Witcher 3 waits a bit to optimize ps4's full capacity.

17. Post
    reb wrote:
    Of all the posts that made the least sense this one is the most
    You must have no imagination. Minecraft and WarZ are both bottomless time sinks with no real objectives/defined conditions/etc.

18. Post
    I'd like to see some closer front on images of Geralt - hoping they haven't made the same mistake as they did with the initial facial appearance for Geralt in Witcher 2. It doesn't look like they have but not easy to tell with the angles shown and the renderer won't help either

19. Post
    Hopefully they learned from TW2 mishap. From what I see here it looks all good.

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You must have no imagination. Minecraft and WarZ are both bottomless time sinks with no real objectives/defined conditions/etc.
    And yet they're both hella fun. Strange how that works.

21. Post
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...-world-beards/

Cant wait to see CDPR completely destroy the Bethesda notion of open world. This might actually be THE game I have been waiting for. The big question is can they pull it off. The risk here is enormous. I would love CDPR to provide an open world that actually reacts to your actions. For everything Beth got right with Skyrim (and there is a lot) they still failed to present a reactive world, or any sense of dynamic change... and again their below par writing let them down a bit.

22. Post
    ^ And their flying horses

23. Post
    No stupid tacked on multiplayer confirmed.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...e/#more-151039
    Thanks for having common sense, CDPR.

24. Post
    Well when have Projekt Red ever let us down?

25. Post
    Censorship of TW2 for the Australasian market (thanks to backwards Oz and your lack of a R18 rating at the time); regional pricing for TW2 on GOG.