Results 3,301 to 3,305 of 3305

1. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Gerald the monster slayer. I'm ok with that.
    Half of Temeria already calls him Gerald anyways, she'll be right bros

2. Post
    IST wrote:
    This is true, I remember thinking of a more youthful faced Geralt in the books though (compared to game Geralt especially TW3).

He would be a smashing, brooding wolfy though - does the faux monotone thing very well, and has worked with Platige Image in the past too which helps.
    I dunno, he looks very metro in TW3, in books he's always dirty, unshaven and sometimes with lice.
    But also as lanky, slim and sinewy strong with incredible speed, instead of buffed up gymbro from games.

But that gif greatly demonstrates case for Mads, just chuck on the wolf's medallion and witcher's swords on.

3. Post

Pretty much same as Mads.

4. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    I dunno, he looks very metro in TW3, in books he's always dirty, unshaven and sometimes with lice.
    But also as lanky, slim and sinewy strong with incredible speed, instead of buffed up gymbro from games.

But that gif greatly demonstrates case for Mads, just chuck on the wolf's medallion and witcher's swords on.
    Hard, I like the book Geralt in a way more..he's more vulnerable, has more quirks/faults - think it'll transfer well to an episodic series.

Also yep, Mads would be great - he always seems like he could just fcuk shit up, which is what I feel Geralt is like in a way, so dangerous but bottled up under a sheath of friendly grins, quips and drunken banter.

Delightful Danger personified

also never discount the power of Cage.

Spoiler: