Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

2. Post
    One can not simply ship that collection...

3. Post
    Holy **** ...

4. Post
    **** me.

5. Post
    Definitely one of the best 'mint' collection I've seen so far. He must have spent a fortune on this.

6. Post
    http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9552/554h.jpg

First time I've actually seen a legit copy of this DVD.

Also holy **** at everything else. Those limited Edition arcade Benami controllers make me hard.

7. Post
    LOL dude probably woke up and thought "what a waste of time".

8. Post
    Wow....

9. Post
    Wonder how much he actually spent on all that?

10. Post
    PRiME wrote:
    Wonder how much he actually spent on all that?
    An easy hundred to two hundred k over the years I'd say, assuming he brought all the games/consoles etc at time of release. Most newer gen consoles where 500-1000 brand new at release. Then there's all the special edition stuff he's got as well.

Either he's rich, crazy, or both. Wonder if he lives at home still?

11. Post
    The items do not look to be used too much so I doubt he was a hardcore gamer, just a collector. I don't have any collector dna in me so I never collect anything, often every 5-10 years my property goes through a massive purge stage.

12. Post
    He spent more time collecting rather than playing them (considering most if not all items are still in original packaging / unopen). So I agree with PRiME's comment.

13. Post
    Sly Assassin wrote:
    An easy hundred to two hundred k over the years I'd say, assuming he brought all the games/consoles etc at time of release. Most newer gen consoles where 500-1000 brand new at release. Then there's all the special edition stuff he's got as well.

Either he's rich, crazy, or both. Wonder if he lives at home still?
    I doubt he lives on the street!

PRiME wrote:
    The items do not look to be used too much so I doubt he was a hardcore gamer, just a collector. I don't have any collector dna in me so I never collect anything, often every 5-10 years my property goes through a massive purge stage.
    Is collector DNA similar to hoarder DNA? If so I have that in abundance!

But in all seriousness, that's a pretty epic collection.

14. Post
    wowzers!

15. Post
    God I wish I was a Saudi Prince sometimes

16. Post
    Not a bad collection at all

17. Post
    I just got a nerd boner! :\

Honestly, all that gaming goodness... I thought my collection was rather impressive... (it's actually not). But I've prolly dumped at least close to 10k or more (likely more) on mine.

Anyone wana lend me some money for this?

18. Post
    GP members should pool the money and bring the whole collection to our shore to showcase our passion of gaming in NZ. Hang on a minute.....let me get on the phone with Dotcom to see if he is keen.

19. Post
    let's hope he uses that money to pay for a hooker and lose his v card finally

20. Post
    My ni**a

That's awesome.

21. Post
    I'm failing to see why this is thread worthy. It's type of non-news that you'd see on Kotaku.

22. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I'm failing to see why this is thread worthy. It's type of non-news that you'd see on Kotaku.
    Please swallow your own tongue

23. Post
    dude shoulda $1 resd it

24. Post
    Is he 40 years old? Just sayin.

25. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Seriously? An epic gaming collection is not thread worthy in a gaming forum? Dude I am not a console gamer in any way but that collection is beyond epic. If there is any valid place for it, it is here and any other gaming centric forum out there.

I am impressed and .... well O_O

Page 1 of 2 12 Last