Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Your first world gaming problems

I hate it when I press the wrong button.
    I hate it when I keenly guard an area waiting for an enemy to come, figure I'm safe, turn around, only and ONLY then they magically appear around the corner and I'm screwed.
    I hate it when I run into a nade
    I hate it when I pick up a gun with a HORRID extra zoomed in scope.

2. Post
    I hate it when I accidentally kill an important NPC but continue anyway

3. Post
    I hate it when my gun says I got 12 bullets but only shoots 10.

4. Post
    I hate it when an NPC gets stuck or doesn't appear at all.
    I hate it when I fail a mission due to a bug or something completly out of my control and have to do the whole thing again.
    I hate it when I get spawn camped.
    I hate it when I melee instead of aiming due to a slight misclick/push of a button
    I hate it when I lag or get DC'd while winning or doing really well in a game.
    I hate it when the computer has godlike reaction times causing me to die/fail/lose constantly.
    I hate it when I reach a checkpoint and it doesnt register then I die soon after going all the way back.
    I HATE it when my save file gets corrupted.

5. Post
    I hate that I can't save my grenades until I really need them, I just throw them whenever.
    I hate that I have to kill every friendly NPC just to see what happens then reload my last save.
    I hate it when you have a crap team you can't rely on to cover your back.

6. Post
    I hate that EA have camped on the NFL license for almost a decade.

7. Post
    i have lots of unplayed games but none I want to play.

8. Post
    Windows key
    Moving cursor onto 2nd monitor, clicking, getting alt-tabbed back to desktop

9. Post
    Hate when I forget to save game back ups, Format PC and never touch that game again.

10. Post
    Latency.

11. Post
    I hate falling off **** by accident and killing myself

12. Post
    Is there 3rd world gaming problems?

13. Post
    Shikari wrote:
    Is there 3rd world gaming problems?
    Yep: Soccer ball is made of telephone wire

14. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I hate that I can't save my grenades until I really need them, I just throw them whenever.
    I hate it when you have a crap team you can't rely on to cover your back.
    These two are exactly mine!

15. Post
    I h8 it when my cat walks on the keyboard then im doing extreme concentration.
    I hate it when cat decides to sleep on top of my tower. Right on top of the power button. Its like being blue balled but for geeks.

This is the only time i ever get mad at cat.

F**k you cat.

16. Post
    i hate how a 50cal bullet cant kill someone, but a knife swipe can

17. Post
    I hate the fact that there are so many awesome games out there but I don't have the time to play them all.

18. Post
    Getting 55fps instead of 60. Does my head in (running highest settings - why should we have to sacrifice visuals!?).

19. Post
    I hate EA, i want that company to **** off and self implode
    I hate the direction the game industry is taking
    I hate regional price jacking

20. Post
    i hate the fact that i'm compelled to collect things that i never end up using, and that in my effort to conserve special ammunition/grenades/arrows whatever, i often go without ever using them.

21. Post
    My character can get shot, stabbed, exploded, fall off cliffs and drive into walls at 150kmph during gameplay and survive. During cutscene FMV get stabbed once and die.

22. Post
    i hate how i only have 6 hours of gaming time nowadays instead of like 12 like i used to have.

23. Post
    always needing v-sync on

24. Post
    I hate it when I plan to play through a game but it never eventuates to anything.

25. Post
    I hate that I have 100 games to play in my back catalogue.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last