1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Second highest score I've seen this game get so far.

3. Post
    Man, I wasn't paying attention to this game much but weren't initial expectations (when they started releasing gameplay footage etc.) really high?

What happened?

4. Post
    Only 6.5? True campaign is short and not really great in any way but it's miles better than blops2, the graphics are rough but I've noticed a lot of detail in every area. Honestly had a few scares when I was by myself, no gear, having to stealth it and turning to see if I'm being followed, a xeno passes millimetres from my face. Multiplayer just needs a week or so for more people to get it, and host migration. I want to say 8 but it's not and 7 is still a bit low. Suppose everyone gets high expectations from the old games and movies. Just needed some of polish, but I find it quite immersive.

5. Post

6. Post
    the game was way over hyped fortunately I wasn't impressed with anything I saw kinda glad I gave this one a miss

7. Post
    The review embargo was a cunning move on their part, first a preload issue with steam, the clunky interface, wonky animations, no pacing, its dead average at best.
    For me nothing tops AVP2 as the best Aliens/marines/pred game of the lot

8. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Only 6.5? True campaign is short and not really great in any way but it's miles better than blops2, the graphics are rough but I've noticed a lot of detail in every area. Honestly had a few scares when I was by myself, no gear, having to stealth it and turning to see if I'm being followed, a xeno passes millimetres from my face. Multiplayer just needs a week or so for more people to get it, and host migration. I want to say 8 but it's not and 7 is still a bit low. Suppose everyone gets high expectations from the old games and movies. Just needed some of polish, but I find it quite immersive.
    Well trolled sir.

9. Post
    Egor wrote:
    wow...just wow

10. Post
    Egor wrote:
    If the AI is that broken I must question how it got a 6.5? That should make it an automatic 1.

11. Post
    I wasn't kidding, networking needs more work (3 bars or less when an australian was hosting). It's not that bad. And who has buys a FPS for the campaign? Certainly more enjoyable than blops2's campaign.

12. Post
    The fact that the original teams work and vision of the game that was showed in Trailors and Screenshots long ago do not exist is a VERY bad thing. This is a cashcow game, maybe modding community can fix it? Never gonna pay money for this game!!!!