Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Can we NEVER have a LOL and HON forum?

Both are ****.

Thanks,

2. Post
    LOL is still the most played game in the world.

3. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    Does it bypass CoD?

4. Post
    Rungus wrote:
    Does it bypass CoD?
    Pretty sure it does on PC.

5. Post
    PM Murton

6. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    Dont be salty kuz.

You know deep down LOL is ****e

7. Post
    just turn the DotA forum into a MOBA forum for all the different games, and for laughs

8. Post
    Dota is by far the superior game. My argument is so powerful that its not necessary to talk about it

9. Post
    $kud wrote:
    just turn the DotA forum into a MOBA forum for all the different games
    Eagle32

10. Post
    lorenzen wrote:
    Pretty sure it does on PC.
    Where can we see numbers? Id like to know if it beats WoW's 10 million players.

edit: just found them myself. You were right LoL is the most played videogame in the world, across all platforms.

thats by hours played alone, by numbers of total players, CoD wins 32 million to 60 million.

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Where can we see numbers? Id like to know if it beats WoW's 10 million players.
    The last number for wow subs was 9.6 mil,As for LoL Im not sure how accurate this is but according to LoL statistics they have 2,002,030 league of legends players stored in their database. How many of them actually play its hard to say.

12. Post
    I'm sure the amount of Chinese playing DoTA Allstars at net cafes and **** would outnumber LoL, but you can't gather those statistics

13. Post
    I would have thought wow would have clawed back it's losses after Mists released.

This argument has been done to death so many times, admins don't want genre forums. No one even plays HoN anyway.

14. Post
    The NZ gaming community is so damn small too, the subforums just become dead after a while. Better to rather keep one thread for most titles.

If this were an Aus or US forum, you could do a subforum for almost every multiplayer game.

Ramza wrote:
    I would have thought wow would have clawed back it's losses after Mists released.

This argument has been done to death so many times, admins don't want genre forums. No one even plays HoN anyway.
    Nah, numbers have dropped since MoP release. They've made the game more accesible to super casuals, but isolated the in between players and made it even more grindy for the super hardcore.

the super casuals get LFR and are happy to see content while playing minimal time and annoying everyone else. the hardcores dont care either way because they always play so much. the average raider got screwed because now the game wants them to do dailies, dungeons, gold farming and raids basically every day, so they packed up and left.

the pvp players dont care because the game is basically the same for them every patch and expansion.

15. Post
    lorenzen wrote:
    The last number for wow subs was 9.6 mil,As for LoL Im not sure how accurate this is but according to LoL statistics they have 2,002,030 league of legends players stored in their database. How many of them actually play its hard to say.

lolwut - 2mil over all the regions is **** all.

16. Post
    Infographics need to stop existing.

17. Post
    exis wrote:
    Infographics need to stop existing.

18. Post
    Doesn't world of tanks have something like 42 million active players?
    recovered B|ind-Reaper*'s wife's photos like a boss

19. Post
    Should make this a Gaming statistics thread, could be interesting.

20. Post
    ^riot games falsification of statistics more like

21. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Doesn't world of tanks have something like 42 million active players?
    I think that's just registered accounts. The game isn't that big in the US, it's mainly big in Russia.

LoL is a beast. 100k people tune in to watch the weekly pro games. Also their are now NZ tourneys and stuff happening. Pretty crazy.

22. Post
    WoT has around 20-30k active players online during its day time peak on the NA servers, that just seems really low for 42million players. You would expect to see at least 1 million online during peak. Even Russian servers only get around 60k online.

23. Post
    Personally I think the policy around the sub forums is beyond idiotic. Seems overly policed and achieves nothing.
    Sub forums are useful for people interested in that specific area and affect no one else.

So create a MOBA sub forum and LOL, DOTA, and whatever other games fit the genre can be discussed there. GP moronic need to have everything feed off GD is backwards and serves no one.

Egor needs to realise that sub forums are useful and stop GD getting swamped* with off topic, niche, or game specific crap that only a select group are interested in.

There needs to be more sub forums. Keep GD for new releases, general discussion, and topical threads but allow the sub forums to grow for all of the discussions that dont fall in to those areas.

Anyone complaining about more sub forums is being a bit of a dick imo. If the stick to GD then how are they even slightly affected by some sub forums?

* like the GP Articles subforum for instance

24. Post
    Suppose this is where I read that, http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...llion-players/
    recovered B|ind-Reaper*'s wife's photos like a boss

25. Post
    527367 wrote:
    riot games falsification of statistics more like
    Sounds like something a Teemo would say.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last