Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Just came across this, looks badass, so OTT but i love it lol

2. Post
    Yeah, I will be playing Flash and Shazam!

This will be the game I buy fight sticks for.

3. Post
    Yep, been watching these for a few weeks.

I call Batman vs Superman for the final IGN battle.

4. Post
    Amazing fights, don't like IGN though.

5. Post
    Looking forward to giving this a go. Trying to decide between PS3 and Xbox.

6. Post
    hahah that batmobile fatality

7. Post
    The game looks fantastic but fighting games aren't my thing. I tend to enjoy fighting games the most when playing together in the same room, but don't really have any friends that would play enough to justify the purchase.

8. Post
    I wish they used the same characters and epic fight sequences and made a 'Streets of Rage' type game.

I haven't really been into fighting games since i was a youth

9. Post
    Well this looks boss.

10. Post
    Love green lanterns big move at the end.

11. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    I wish they used the same characters and epic fight sequences and made a 'Streets of Rage' type game.
    This would actually be awesome.

12. Post
    Ha! Entertaining.

13. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    This ^^^

14. Post
    Not sure if anyone is aware but there is a short comic book series out dedicated to explaining the back story to this game. Its pretty badass. Up to Issue #10 as of today...

15. Post
    I'm probably in the minority but i'll be playing as Nightwing and Flash

I've read the first 4 issue's Vegelixx its pretty cool I recall even the DC guys were impressed with NetherRealms back story

16. Post
    Gets a lot better man. Issues 8 and 9 are pretty mean. I think issue 5 is the one with Harley Quinn. Its hilarious

17. Post
    Starting tomorrow, DC Comics will be releasing a new prequel comic book series for NetherRealm's upcoming fighting game, Injustice: Gods Among Us. Set five years before the events of the game, writer Tom Taylor will be exploring how exactly the DC Universe's greatest heroes will come to face off with one another.

The series will be digital-first, releasing 10-page chapters every Tuesday for .99 cents on the DC Comics app, which is available on iOS, Android, Web, iBookstore, Nook Store and Kindle Store. We've got your first look at the debut chapter -- which hits tomorrow -- and I talked with Taylor about what fans can expect from the series. I've read the first installment, and it's truly impressive.

18. Post
    Green Lantern V Batman imo

19. Post
    The comic tie-in is really good, defiantly worth reading.

20. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Yep, been watching these for a few weeks.

You were right

21. Post
    Nightwing > Harley Quinn
    Damn you dad! You and your crouch punches are the bane of fighting games!

22. Post
    Looks pretty cool, combat seems a bit shallow though. Those super combo animations and area transitional attacks will get pretty old after the first 10x you see them tbh. Unless they have a substantial amount of variation. Here's hoping.

23. Post
    For those more interested in mechanics than story/characters.

http://youtu.be/Ff-5ldQ9Gp4

Been playing the demo this afternoon, it's pretty good so far.

24. Post
    It looks like Mortal Kombat re-skinned, does it feel that way while playing?

25. Post
    I only played the demo for an hour or so. It looks like a reskinned MK but it doesn't play like it:
    No block button.
    UMvC3 style ground and wall bounces, great combo potential.
    Crossups for the first time (because of no block button).
    Pushblocks like UMvC3 but they cost meter, this is awesome and a great tool to combat grapplers.

Basically I tried to like MK9 but didn't, this game fixes most of my issues with the MK system. I'm definitely buying it after playing the demo, I hope the netcode is a bit better than MK9.