Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 39

  1. Post
    #1
    FYI these are the deals in the botany store for gaming:
    50% off all Playstation gaming accessories
    75% off Wii and Wiiu gaming accessories
    30% off all gaming titles and accessories
    50% off all xbox360 gaming accessories
    75% off all Nintendo DS gaming accessories

  2. Post
    #2
    PC?

  3. Post
    #3
    Can't see any PC titles

    Edit: just saw the little self, must just be 30% off

  4. Post
    #4
    Got a Dual shock3 for $55

  5. Post
    #5
    I should warn everybody -just go into Bond and Bond for the specials above DON'T go there looking to buy anything else because the salespeople will not even look up the price for you they're just there to process the sale and print you a receipt -any customer service is gone :mad:

  6. Post
    #6
    brand wrote:
    any customer service is gone :mad:
    It was there to start with?

    Wonder if any TVs are cheap.

  7. Post
    #7
    brand wrote:
    I should warn everybody -just go into Bond and Bond for the specials above DON'T go there looking to buy anything else because the salespeople will not even look up the price for you they're just there to process the sale and print you a receipt -any customer service is gone :mad:
    The guy I dealt with at Botany price checked a few times for me... Guess it just depends on if you get a douche employee or not.

  8. Post
    #8
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    It was there to start with?

    Wonder if any TVs are cheap.
    TV's are discounted, most for at least a few hundred from what I saw. I got to the Porirua store at about midday and it was half empty. Barely any games and what they had was the usual bargain bin crap. Nearly bought Alan Wake for $10 but thought better of it.

  9. Post
    #9
    all games were 10 bux at the palmy store yesterday. for xbox 360 i managed to get

    Hitman Absolution
    Dead or Alive 5
    Soul Calibur 5
    Tiger woods: masters 13
    Fifa street

    wasnt much left when i got there. still, all good for 10 bux each

  10. Post
    #10
    Picked up:

    320GB Xbox 360 HD for $75
    Wii Fit Plus for $42
    Wii Remote for $22.50


    BUT then I went next door to Noel Leeming and they had games on clearance for $19.95 AND buy one get one free bought:

    Goldeneye 007 Limited Edition with golden controller
    Wii Motion Plus with Wii Remote
    Tony Hawk's Skate with Board
    EA Sports Active 2 with heartbeat monitor

    For $39.90 in total

    I should have gone there first now I have a spare Wii Remote...

  11. Post
    #11
    That xbox was a good deal.

  12. Post
    #12
    Jeez, I wish I could grab an Xbox for that price ;o

  13. Post
    #13
    an xbox? looks like just the HDD to me

  14. Post
    #14
    Anyone have an idea of what prices PS3s are going for?

  15. Post
    #15
    Geeze -it was just the Hard Drive guys don't get too excited

    Their prices on consoles aren't very good -boxing day prices were better...

  16. Post
    #16
    Lord_Montgomery wrote:
    Anyone have an idea of what prices PS3s are going for?
    Giving your local one a call would be your best bet, as it seems each store has their own deals

  17. Post
    #17
    brand wrote:
    Geeze -it was just the Hard Drive guys don't get too excited

    They're prices on consoles aren't very good -boxing day prices were better...
    Oh, lol

    My bad!

  18. Post
    #18
    lol $75 for a 360

  19. Post
    #19
    i went to the hamilton one. it wasnt that good.
    if u wanted an old fat 80gig PS3 with no chords, no controls, no games. $200
    $270 for a 3DS

    they didnt even have very cheap HDMi or RCAs

  20. Post
    #20
    Hope they have NHL13 for PS3 cheap as. Been after that for awhile.

  21. Post
    #21
    brand wrote:
    I should warn everybody -just go into Bond and Bond for the specials above DON'T go there looking to buy anything else because the salespeople will not even look up the price for you they're just there to process the sale and print you a receipt -any customer service is gone :mad:
    Seriously?

    Think about from their point of view. The staff have just found out the new parent company is going to merge their store with the former parent company's stores. Most of which have both chains in the same shopping precinct. Do you really expect both stores now branded Noel Leeming will stay open?

    The staff you spoke to have likely just found out they've got no job after Easter Monday.

  22. Post
    #22
    Chickenman wrote:
    Seriously?

    Think about from their point of view. The staff have just found out the new parent company is going to merge their store with the former parent company's stores. Most of which have both chains in the same shopping precinct. Do you really expect both stores now branded Noel Leeming will stay open?

    The staff you spoke to have likely just found out they've got no job after Easter Monday.
    All non management Bonds staff have been offered similar jobs at Noel Leeming instead and they are trying to get all management staff jobs somewhere within Noel Leeming or the Warehouse.

    Only 12 stores are actually closing, the rest are being re-branded/combined with another NL/becoming a NL lifestyle store
    Wells
    Guest

  23. Post
    #23
    Lets face it, this "closing down" sale is nothing more of an excuse to have one last sale AND reduce stock levels. It's not a liquidating sale like many other closing down sales, because any stock that's left over, will just go to Noel's. So it's no big deal.

  24. Post
    #24
    I noticed that NL lifestyle store in St Lukes have significantly reduced their gaming stocks. The store only carries limited games of recent releases. Interesting....reminds me of similar approach adopted by DSE stores.

  25. Post
    #25
    Score!

    Picked up:
    GoW:A $52
    Farcry 3: Lost expedition edition (PS3) $62
    R&C:Q Force (cross buy) $21
    32gb Vita Memory card $75.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last