Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 26

  1. Post
    #1

    Resident Evil 6 (pc)

    Howdy

    Anyone on here looking to play RE6 on coop? None of my regular buddies have it and I don't really want to do it sp...

  2. Post
    #2
    Has there ever been a good RE for PC?

  3. Post
    #3
    Seems to play fine from the hour i've put into it.


  4. Post
    #5
    I like it

  5. Post
    #6
    On the fence about it.

    Love the RE series but not sure if it's worth the price tag.

  6. Post
    #7
    Couldn't play through RE5 because I hated the controls, glad they fixed it this time around. Can finally move while shooting. Performance is surprisingly smooth with maxed settings, textures very dated in some areas however.

  7. Post
    #8
    $39.95 for a new release is decent.

    'Fixed it'

    That really ****s me off to read that because RE5 changed the controls to be more 'user friendly' and 'accessible' to what they were in RE 1,2,3 and 4 but that was half of the charm of those games.

    Good to see they're ruining the franchise in more ways than one this time around and gearing it towards bro gamers even more, Capcom

  8. Post
    #9
    The moving while shooting is extremely slow, definitely not run and gun so the horror element is preserved. Whats great is you can dive backwards from a standing position. Melee implementation is questionable, if you melee a zombie from the back its an instant kill animation.

  9. Post
    #10
    might help if you say your steam username lol

    ive got it and would be keen for some co-op.

  10. Post
    #11
    Necriss wrote:
    The moving while shooting is extremely slow, definitely not run and gun so the horror element is preserved. Whats great is you can dive backwards from a standing position. Melee implementation is questionable, if you melee a zombie from the back its an instant kill animation.
    I'll have to wait and see before I judge it haha, I am still going to be buying it of course because I'm a Resident Evil fanboy - they could sell me a turd and call it Resident Evil 7

    Looking forward to the storyline anyway

  11. Post
    #12
    Talonis wrote:
    might help if you say your steam username lol

    ive got it and would be keen for some co-op.
    I was just waiting for someone to say they were interested

    It's just Sebly.

  12. Post
    #13
    Bit the bullet and got it.

    Now to see if all the negative reviews are true or if people are just crying over nothing.

  13. Post
    #14
    I liked the first 2 campaigns but i got so bored with jakes one.. you're basically jumping around like a trapeze artist..

  14. Post
    #15
    Loving it so far.

    Even when a certain co-op partner from GP forgets to grab the parachute during a cut-scene or won't hide from certain boss enemies

  15. Post
    #16

  16. Post
    #17
    Personally loving the game so far so can't understand all the hate.

    Obviously if you go into it wanting the classic RE you're going to be very dissapointed but in terms of entertainment value and replayability it has tonnes of it.

    It's a little sad when you realize you've been playing online co-op on Amature the whole time while your partner was on Professional. Means I have to go through it all over again in solo

    Maybe we could get a group game going some time?

  17. Post
    #18
    I would do it on professional with you but you seem to be playing a lot! I'm a shift worker in Western Australia so it might be difficult to schedule a time. Though I do have this saturday off.

  18. Post
    #19
    I got a USB ps2 controller (imitation) for my PC. Would it be worth playing through with this?

    played RE5 on the pc with mouse/keyboard and it was way too easy. (aiming stz)

  19. Post
    #20
    I use my Xbox 360 controller and it makes everything so much easier.

    Would not recommend Veteran/Professional with Keyboard and Mouse, the QTE's will be the death of you.

  20. Post
    #21
    Hullitude wrote:
    I use my Xbox 360 controller and it makes everything so much easier.

    Would not recommend Veteran/Professional with Keyboard and Mouse, the QTE's will be the death of you.
    Why? What buttons to push?

  21. Post
    #22
    According to a mate it's silly combinations like hold Shift and press X.

    Meanwhile on the 360 controller its just push A + X. Easier imo.

  22. Post
    #23
    Space + R is one of em, pretty weird.

    I like aiming with the mouse though so an easy tradeoff.

  23. Post
    #24
    I picked this up yesterday. Starting with Chris's campaign, but playing as Piers. Completed the first chapter last night. I'm enjoying it, very similar to RE5.

    Need to decide what to start spending my skill points on!

  24. Post
    #25
    Haisley wrote:
    I picked this up yesterday. Starting with Chris's campaign, but playing as Piers. Completed the first chapter last night. I'm enjoying it, very similar to RE5.

    Need to decide what to start spending my skill points on!
    I don't understand how you find it similar to RE5. To me they are like two complete different games.