Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - is happening, not an April Fool's joke

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...-actual-thing/
    http://fc3blooddragon.uk.ubi.com/index.php

Oh wow, this is such a ludicrously awesome concept. I love '80s/'90s cheesy action movies.

2. Post
    ahahaha...

3. Post
    Oh my, that website is something else

4. Post

Its like Geocites vomited into my browser. I love it.

5. Post
    REX POWER COLT

6. Post
    Ugh.

I didn't really enjoy Far Cry 3. Talent trees were lame and uninteresting. And too many murrays.

7. Post
    That looks ****ing awesome.

8. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Ugh.

I didn't really enjoy Far Cry 3. Talent trees were lame and uninteresting. And too many murrays.
    Needed more japs and materia aye bro

9. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Needed more japs and materia aye bro
    lulz

G man I feel ashamed for you. Jackbooted hooligan

10. Post
    Materia would have been a vast improvement with some actual implications on gameplay. I can only imagine the awesome of calling down Bahamut to reign destruction on bases and ****. Or shiva to make a path to drive on Water, or Ifrit to set forests on fire to smoke out game and snipers, or Ramuh to call up thunderstorms alah Skyrim's Storm Call.

Or wait for it...

UNDERWATER TO BREATHE UNDERWATER

WOW!

11. Post
    Actually how awesome would that be!

12. Post
    Far Cry/Elder Scrolls/Final Fantasy mashup, MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE

13. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    lulz

G man I feel ashamed for you. Jackbooted hooligan
    Ehh, I think he was responding to Ramza The Unfinished using the term 'murrays'

14. Post
    JC wrote:
    Ehh, I think he was responding to Ramza The Unfinished using the term 'murrays'

Hear that G you aint a filthy racist. We aint goin to **** kick some darkies tonight after all.
    Thanks for clearing that up JC.

15. Post
    The Unfinished.

16. Post
    I've noticed it Ramza says 'I don't like it', it's generally pretty good for me.

17. Post
    Wally Simmonds wrote:
    I've noticed it Ramza says 'I don't like it', it's generally pretty good for me.
    I don't like the holocaust.

18. Post
    Wally Simmonds wrote:
    This ^^

19. Post
    Damn it!

I want the movie on BETAmax; that's the greatest format of all time (closely followed by Laser Disc) im(worthless)o anyway.

20. Post
    cryocore wrote:

Hear that G you aint a filthy racist. We aint goin to **** kick some darkies tonight after all.
    Thanks for clearing that up JC.
    You got it

21. Post
    GOTY???!!

Ubisoft’s left-of-field Far Cry 3 expansion Blood Dragon will be standalone, which means you won’t need to have purchased a copy of Far Cry 3 to play it. The news comes via a listing on the Xbox Marketplace website, which points to a May 1 release date and (take a deep breath) the involvement of Michael Biehn

“Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon doesn’t require a copy of Far Cry® 3.”
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/04/08/fa...michael-biehn/

22. Post
    Holy sh*t. O_O

23. Post
    I'm so ****ing down with this.

24. Post
    Ok, now i am impressed.

25. Post
    Michael Biehnnnnnnnnnnn omggggggggggg